Wheel Repair Technician
Mercedes-Benz of Marin, part of Penske Motor Group, LLC, is taking a different approach to automotive sales. We understand that the wants and needs of our guest are changing every day. By adapting and providing superior guest service has made Mercedes-Benz of Marin a 2014 Mercedes-Benz Best of the Best award winner .
We’re looking for Team Members who are eager, well-rounded, ambitious and who want to jump into a new and exciting career. Our Learning & Development programs are geared to provide you with the proper introduction into the organization and our team of experts in every discipline will provide you the guidance needed to ensure your success.
Some companies may promise the world by offering you a fancy title or tell you about a creative benefits program that doesn’t fit your personal needs. We firmly believe in transparency with everything that we do and in providing a variety of benefit offerings that allow our Team Members to select those that are important to them. With our average Team Member having been with Penske Motor Group for more than 9-years, you can tell that these beliefs are deeply rooted in our culture.
We’re looking for the best and brightest to become part of our winning team! If you have experience in any industry or organization that focuses on providing a superior guest experience, then we encourage you apply today.
The Wheel Repair Technician is responsible for performing wheel repairs on all types of vehicles including plastic hub caps.
- A high school diploma or equivalent, desired;
- At least one (1) year of performing dent removals on vehicles;
- Knowledge of machines and tools, including their designs, uses, repair, and maintenance use for interior repairs and mathematical principles (adding, subtracting, dividing, multiplying and percentages) and application;
- Ability to operate manual transmissions vehicles; read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals; read and comprehend instructions and information in the English language;
- Must have a valid driver’s license and have and maintain an acceptable, safe driving record.
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
- Preps and repairs damage on all types of wheels
- Preps and repairs damage on plastic hub caps.
- Maintains constant communication and coordination with Used Car Service Manager if additional work is needed.
- Communicate to Used Car Service Manager of work outlined if it is not needed, or if repairs cannot be completed within the promised time.
- Follows laws pertaining to safe storage and use of products.
- Follows all company safety policies, operations and practices.
- Assists in all other areas of the service department, as needed.
- Performs other administrative duties, as needed.
- Maintains assigned workspace in an organized and clean manner.
- Maintains tools and equipment in a proper state of repair.
- Maintains a high level of grooming, hygiene, and uniform appearance.
- Maintains high ethical standards in all actions.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR ME?
- $15.00 per hour (may vary based on experience).
- Full Time positions available.
- Free Employee Parking.
- Training opportunities through Penske College to help advance this position from a job to a career.
- Full Suite of Medical Benefits to include Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Retirement Program with a Wells Fargo 401-K that includes a generous Company Match
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Company Discounts on New / Leased Vehicle Purchases, Parts and Service.
- Corporate Partner Discounts with companies such as Oakley, RayBan, General Electric, Microsoft, Quicken, Dell Computers, PC Mall, Verizon Wireless, AAA Insurance and many more.
- Access to our Health & Wellness Program which includes an on-site gym, Wellness Coach and more.
WHAT DO TEAM MEMBERS HAVE TO SAY?
Want to know what it’s like to work here? Check us out on Glassdoor.com! http://www.glassdoor.com/Overview/Working-at-Penske-Motor-Group-EI_IE510101.11,29.htm
Follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/penskemotorgroupcareers
Follow us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/penskemotorgrp
Back to top