Lexus of Stevens Creek, part of Penske Motor Group, LLC, is taking a different approach to automotive sales. We understand that the wants and needs of our guest are changing every day. By adapting and providing superior guest service has made Lexus of Stevens Creek the #1 Luxury retailer in Northern California.
We’re looking for Team Members who are eager, well-rounded, ambitious and who want to jump into a new and exciting career. Our Learning & Development programs are geared to provide you with the proper introduction into the organization and our team of experts in every discipline will provide you the guidance needed to ensure your success.
Some companies may promise the world by offering you a fancy title or tell you about a creative benefits program that doesn’t fit your personal needs. We firmly believe in transparency with everything that we do and in providing a variety of benefit offerings that allow our Team Members to select those that are important to them. With our average Team Member having been with Penske Motor Group for more than 9-years, you can tell that these beliefs are deeply rooted in our culture.
We’re looking for the best and brightest to become part of our winning team! If you have experience in any industry or organization that focuses on providing a superior guest experience, then we encourage you apply today.
The Vehicle Photographer is responsible for photographic documentation and control of our pre-owned inventory for advertisement on digital media.
- A high school diploma or equivalent;
- Prior Photographic experience, desired;
- Knowledge of basic mathematical concepts (such as add, subtract, divide, multiply, and percentages); and laws that govern retail automotive sales;
- Ability to coordinates activities with other employees; read, comprehend, and communicate instructions and information verbally and in written form in the English language; pay attention to detail; follow-up with employees; work well with the public; communicate in a professional manner on the phone, internet and in person; use standard office equipment;
- Must have a valid driver’s license and maintain an acceptable and safe driving record.
- Use excellent planning and organizational skills.
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
- Stage and photograph pre-owned vehicles when they enter inventory.
- Upload photographs to the multiple digital media sites, including the company website for advertisement to the public.
- Merchandise Inventory according to company standards.
- Logs new/pre-owned vehicles delivered to the dealership and compares serial numbers of incoming cars against invoice.
- Inspects vehicles to detect damage and to verify the presence of accessories listed on the invoice.
- Parks new/pre-owned vehicles in assigned area.
- Catalogs and stores keys.
- Verifies vehicle paperwork before releasing vehicle to third party.
- Moves vehicles and reorganized lot, as directed my management.
- Prepares and delivers sold vehicles to guests.
- Maintains the parking lot in a neat and organized manner.
- Makes sure all the vehicles in the sales parking lot are kept locked.
- Must follow all company safety policies and practices.
- Assists in all other areas of the sales department, as needed.
- Maintains high ethical standards in all actions.
- Maintains professional appearance.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR ME?
- $14.00 per hour (May vary based on experience)
- Full Time position available.
- Free Employee Parking.
- Training Opportunities through Penske College to help advance this position from a Job to a Career.
- Full Suite of Medical Benefits to include Health, Dental and Vision Insurance.
- 401K with Company Match.
- Tuition Reimbursement.
- Employee Referral Bonus Program .
- Company and Corporate Partner Discounts to companies like GE, Dell, Microsoft, Quicken and many others.
- Access to our Health & Wellness Program, Wellness Coach and more.
WHAT DO TEAM MEMBERS HAVE TO SAY?
Want to know what it’s like to work here? Check us out on Glassdoor.com! http://www.glassdoor.com/Overview/Working-at-Penske-Motor-Group-EI_IE510101.11,29.htm
Follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/penskemotorgroupcareers
Follow us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/penskemotorgrp
Back to top