Mercedes-Benz of Marin, part of Penske Motor Group, LLC, is taking a different approach to automotive sales. We understand that the wants and needs of our guest are changing every day. By adapting and providing superior guest service has made Mercedes-Benz of Marin a 2014 Mercedes-Benz Best of the Best award winner .
We’re looking for Team Members who are eager, well-rounded, ambitious and who want to jump into a new and exciting career. Our Learning & Development programs are geared to provide you with the proper introduction into the organization and our team of experts in every discipline will provide you the guidance needed to ensure your success.
Some companies may promise the world by offering you a fancy title or tell you about a creative benefits program that doesn’t fit your personal needs. We firmly believe in transparency with everything that we do and in providing a variety of benefit offerings that allow our Team Members to select those that are important to them. With our average Team Member having been with Penske Motor Group for more than 9-years, you can tell that these beliefs are deeply rooted in our culture.
We’re looking for the best and brightest to become part of our winning team! If you have experience in any industry or organization that focuses on providing a superior guest experience, then we encourage you apply today.
The Valet Supervisor is responsible for overseeing the Service valets and to ensure smooth and efficient traffic flow through the facility, to increase guest convenience, and to maintain an orderly service parking area.
- A high school diploma or equivalent;
- A minimum of one (1) year experience as a valet or related field;
- Knowledge of basic mathematical concepts (such as add, subtract, divide, multiply, and percentages);
- Ability to operate manual transmission vehicles; coordinate the activities with other employees and to oversee the work of subordinates; read and comprehend instructions and information in the English language; work well with the public; communicate in a professional manner on the phone, internet and in person; use standard office equipment;
- Must have a valid driver’s license and maintain an acceptable and safe driving record.
- Frequently required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and talk or hear.
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
- Hires, trains, motivates, counsels, and monitors the performance of the service valet staff.
- Oversees the operation of the Service valet and ensures staff members perform their jobs efficiently and accurately.
- Maintains and schedules appropriate staff to accommodate the service pick-ups and deliveries.
- Communicates with service valets staff to ensure dealership policies and procedures are understood and followed.
- Ensures Service lot is kept neat and organized and all vehicles are secured.
- Drives vehicles from the service lane to their proper places in the service parking lot.
- Handles guests’ complaints with integrity and poise, and, when necessary, refers dissatisfied guests to the appropriate individuals for resolution.
- Assists in all other areas of the Service Department and performs other administrative duties, as needed.
- Maintains professional appearance.
- Maintains high ethical standards.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR ME?
- Salary is commensurate with experience and education.
- Full Time position available.
- Free Employee Parking.
- Training Opportunities through Penske College to help advance this position from a Job to a Career.
- Full Suite of Medical Benefits to include Health, Dental and Vision Insurance (Full Time Team Members)
- Retirement Program with a Wells Fargo 401-K that includes a generous Company Match
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Company Discounts on New / Leased Vehicle Purchases, Parts and Service.
- Corporate Partner Discounts with companies such as Oakley, RayBan, General Electric, Microsoft, Quicken, Dell Computers, PC Mall, Verizon Wireless, AAA Insurance and many more.
- Access to our Health & Wellness Program which includes an on-site gym, Wellness Coach and more.
WHAT DO TEAM MEMBERS HAVE TO SAY?
Want to know what it’s like to work here? Check us out on Glassdoor.com! http://www.glassdoor.com/Overview/Working-at-Penske-Motor-Group-EI_IE510101.11,29.htm
Follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/penskemotorgroupcareers
Follow us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/penskemotorgrp
Meet Some of Penske Motor Group's Employees
Internet Sales Director
Rene oversees the day-to-day operations of the Fleet, Internet, and Marketing Departments, ensuring her sales teams work together to achieve customer satisfaction.
Back to top