Valet - Pre Owned Sales
Longo Toyota/Scion and Longo Lexus, part of Penske Motor Group, LLC, is taking a different approach to automotive sales. We understand that the wants and needs of our guest are changing every day. By adapting and providing superior guest service has made Longo the #1 Toyota retailer for 49 consecutive years and the world’s largest dealership.
We’re looking for Team Members who are eager, well-rounded, ambitious and who want to jump into a new and exciting career. Our Learning & Development programs are geared to provide you with the proper introduction into the organization and our team of experts in every discipline will provide you the guidance needed to ensure your success.
Some companies may promise the world by offering you a fancy title or tell you about a creative benefits program that doesn’t fit your personal needs. We firmly believe in transparency with everything that we do and in providing a variety of benefit offerings that allow our Team Members to select those that are important to them. With our average Team Member having been with Longo for more than 9-years, you can tell that these beliefs are deeply rooted in our culture.
Longo Toyota Service, Parts and Collision Repair Center
Health & Wellness
We’re looking for the best and brightest to become part of our winning team! If you have experience in any industry or organization that focuses on providing a superior guest experience, then we encourage you apply today.
Pre-Owned Valet is responsible for maintaining the pre-owned sales lot in an organized manner to ensure smooth and efficient traffic flow through the dealership.
- A high school diploma or equivalent;
- Minimum of six (6) months customer service experience, desired;
- Ability to coordinate activities with other employees; pay attention to detail; read and comprehend instructions and information in the English language; work well with the public;
- Must have a valid driver’s license and have and maintain an acceptable, safe driving record
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
- Logs pre-owned vehicles received and verifies serial number numbers, damage and equipment against applicable documents.
- Verifies vehicle paperwork before releasing vehicle to third party.
- Parks pre-owned vehicles in assigned area.
- Moves vehicles, as directed my management.
- Prepares and delivers sold vehicles to guests.
- Maintains the parking lot in a neat and organized manner.
- Makes sure all the vehicles in the sales parking lot are kept locked.
- Must follow all company safety policies and practices.
- Assists in all other areas of the sales department, as needed.
- Maintains high ethical standards in all actions.
- Maintains professional appearance
WHAT’S IN IT FOR ME?
- $10.00 per hour (May vary based on experience)
- Full Time position available.
- Free Employee Parking.
- Training Opportunities through Penske College to help advance this position from a Job to a Career.
- Full Suite of Medical Benefits to include Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401K with Company Match
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Company and Corporate Partner Discounts to companies like GE, Dell, Microsoft, Quicken and many others.
- Access to our Health & Wellness Program which includes an on-site gym, Wellness Coach and more.
WHAT DO TEAM MEMBERS HAVE TO SAY?
Want to know what it’s like to work here? Check us out on Glassdoor.com! http://www.glassdoor.com/Overview/Working-at-Penske-Motor-Group-EI_IE510101.11,29.htm
Follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/penskemotorgroupcareers
Follow us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/penskemotorgrp
Back to top