Valet - Collision Repair Center
Longo Toyota/Scion and Longo Lexus, part of Penske Motor Group, LLC, is taking a different approach to automotive sales. We understand that the wants and needs of our guest are changing every day. By adapting and providing superior guest service has made Longo the #1 Toyota retailer for 49 consecutive years and the world’s largest dealership.
We’re looking for Team Members who are eager, well-rounded, ambitious and who want to jump into a new and exciting career. Our Learning & Development programs are geared to provide you with the proper introduction into the organization and our team of experts in every discipline will provide you the guidance needed to ensure your success.
Some companies may promise the world by offering you a fancy title or tell you about a creative benefits program that doesn’t fit your personal needs. We firmly believe in transparency with everything that we do and in providing a variety of benefit offerings that allow our Team Members to select those that are important to them. With our average Team Member having been with Longo for more than 9-years, you can tell that these beliefs are deeply rooted in our culture.
Longo Toyota Service, Parts and Collision Repair Center
Health & Wellness
We’re looking for the best and brightest to become part of our winning team! If you have experience in any industry or organization that focuses on providing a superior guest experience, then we encourage you apply today.
The CRC Valet is responsible for moving CRC guest vehicles to ensure smooth and efficient traffic flow through the facility, to increase guest convenience, and to maintain an orderly service parking area.
- A high school diploma or equivalent, desired;
- Minimum of six (6) months customer service experience, desired;
- Ability to operate manual transmission vehicles; coordinate activities with other employees; read and comprehend instructions and information in the English language; work well with the public;
- Must have a valid driver’s license and have and maintain an acceptable, safe driving record.
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
- Installs and removes disposable seat covers, steering wheel covers, floor mats, and ID tags in all the vehicles brought in for service.
- Drives vehicles from the drive to their proper places in the CRC parking lot.
- Delivers the keys and repair orders to the appropriate personnel workstation after parking a vehicle in the CRC parking lot.
- Maintains the parking lot in a neat and organized manner.
- Makes sure all the vehicles in the CRC parking lot are kept secured.
- Assists in moving disabled vehicles in or around the department.
- Retrieves customer vehicles from the parking lot.
- Delivers and picks up guests, as needed.
- Helps maintain a professional appearance of the CRC departments and the courtesy van.
- Inspects each vehicle for lot damage that may have been occurred during the vehicle’s stay in the CRC department.
- May record any external vehicle damage (scratches, dents) and vehicle information on check-in sheet and submits to designated personnel.
- Must follow all company safety policies, operations and practices.
- Assists in all other areas of the CRC department, as needed.
- Maintains high ethical standards.
- Maintains professional appearance at all times.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR ME?
- $10.00 per hour (May vary based on experience).
- Full Time position available.
- Free Employee Parking.
- Training Opportunities through Penske College to help advance this position from a Job to a Career.
- Full Suite of Medical Benefits to include Health, Dental and Vision Insurance – Full Time Members
- Retirement Program with a Wells Fargo 401-K that includes a generous Company Match
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Company Discounts on New / Leased Vehicle Purchases, Parts and Service.
- Corporate Partner Discounts with companies such as Oakley, RayBan, General Electric, Microsoft, Quicken, Dell Computers, PC Mall, Verizon Wireless, AAA Insurance and many more.
- Access to our Health & Wellness Program which includes an on-site gym, Wellness Coach and more.
WHAT DO TEAM MEMBERS HAVE TO SAY?
Want to know what it’s like to work here? Check us out on Glassdoor.com! http://www.glassdoor.com/Overview/Working-at-Penske-Motor-Group-EI_IE510101.11,29.htm
Follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/penskemotorgroupcareers
Follow us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/penskemotorgrp
Back to top