Used Car Service Valet
Longo Toyota/Scion and Longo Lexus, part of Penske Motor Group, LLC, is taking a different approach to automotive sales. We understand that the wants and needs of our guest are changing every day. By adapting and providing superior guest service has made Longo the #1 Toyota retailer for 49 consecutive years and the world’s largest dealership.
We’re looking for Team Members who are eager, well-rounded, ambitious and who want to jump into a new and exciting career. Our Learning & Development programs are geared to provide you with the proper introduction into the organization and our team of experts in every discipline will provide you the guidance needed to ensure your success.
Some companies may promise the world by offering you a fancy title or tell you about a creative benefits program that doesn’t fit your personal needs. We firmly believe in transparency with everything that we do and in providing a variety of benefit offerings that allow our Team Members to select those that are important to them. With our average Team Member having been with Longo for more than 9-years, you can tell that these beliefs are deeply rooted in our culture.
Longo Toyota Service, Parts and Collision Repair Center
Health & Wellness
We’re looking for the best and brightest to become part of our winning team! If you have experience in any industry or organization that focuses on providing a superior guest experience, then we encourage you apply today.
The Used Car Service Valet is responsible for performing final quality control inspection on used car vehicles, driving vehicles off-lot to dealerships and maintaining the used car back lot.
- A high school diploma or equivalent, desired;
- Minimum of six (6) months customer service experience, desired;
- Ability to operate manual transmission vehicles; coordinate activities with other employees; read and comprehend instructions and information in the English language; work well with the public;
- Must have a valid driver’s license and have and maintain an acceptable, safe driving record.
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
- Installs plastic floor mats on each used vehicle.
- Performs a final inspection on each completed vehicle which may include a minor wipe down of the interior or exterior.
- Maintains the parking lot in a neat and organized manner.
- Ensures Toyota/Lexus checklists are available for each car passing the quality inspection.
- Ensures daily and weekly production targets are met.
- Delivers and picks up guests, as needed.
- Helps maintain a professional appearance of the service departments.
- Inspects each vehicle for lot damage that may have been occurred during the vehicle’s stay in the service department.
- May record any external vehicle damage (scratches, dents) and vehicle information on check-in sheet and submits to designated personnel.
- Must follow all company safety policies, operations and practices.
- Assists in all other areas of the service department, as needed.
- Maintains high ethical standards.
- Maintains professional appearance at all times.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR ME?
- $10.00 per hour (May vary based on experience).
- Full Time position available.
- Free Employee Parking.
- Training Opportunities through Penske College to help advance this position from a Job to a Career.
- Full Suite of Medical Benefits to include Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401K with Company Match
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Company and Corporate Partner Discounts to companies like GE, Dell, Microsoft, Quicken and many others.
- Access to our Health & Wellness Program which includes an on-site gym, Wellness Coach and more.
WHAT DO TEAM MEMBERS HAVE TO SAY?
Want to know what it’s like to work here? Check us out on Glassdoor.com! http://www.glassdoor.com/Overview/Working-at-Penske-Motor-Group-EI_IE510101.11,29.htm
Follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/penskemotorgroupcareers
Follow us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/penskemotorgrp
Back to top