Talent Acquisition Representative
Penske Motor Group, LLC, is a private portfolio of elite locations throughout the state of California and expanding to Texas in 2017. We take a different approach to automotive sales and understand that the needs of our guest are always changing. By adapting and providing superior Guest Service, we have made the locations within Penske Motor Group some of the most highly regarded and recognized in the industry.
Locations in Southern California
- Longo Toyota: World’s Largest Dealership and the #1 Toyota Dealer since 1967.
- Longo Lexus: #1 Lexus Dealer in the Western United States.
Locations in Northern California
- Lexus of Stevens Creek:#1 Luxury Dealer in Northern California.
- Mercedes-Benz of Marin:2014 Recipient of the Mercedes-Benz “Best of the Best” Award.
Locations in Texas
- Longo Toyota of Prosper: Our newest location which is scheduled to open in the Summer of 2017.
We’re looking for Team Members who are eager, well-rounded, ambitious and who want to jump into a new and exciting career. Our Learning & Development programs are geared to provide you with the proper introduction into the organization and our team of experts in every discipline will provide you the guidance needed to ensure your success.
Some companies may promise the world by offering you a fancy title or tell you about a creative benefits program that doesn’t fit your personal needs. We firmly believe in transparency with everything that we do and in providing a variety of benefit offerings that allow our Team Members to select those that are important to them.
With our average Team Member having been with Penske Motor Group for approximately 10-years, you can tell that these beliefs are deeply rooted in our culture and why this is not just a job, it’s a career and a family.
To help you understand a little more about us, we invite you to watch the following videos …
Our Commitment: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GjIC3PBMiXA
Health & Wellness: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WL9p4Nqe61U
We’re looking for the best and brightest to become part of our winning team! If you have experience in any industry or organization that focuses on providing a superior guest experience, then we encourage you apply today.
The Talent Acquisition Representative is responsible for administering the recruiting and selection process for all open positions across the organization. This position acts as an advisor to hiring managers, a valued HR partner, and operational expert in areas related to recruitment and selection.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Individual should possess:
- Experience using Applicant Tracking Systems to manage full-cycle recruitment process.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Ability to pay attention to details; read and comprehend instructions and information in the English language; work well with the public; communicate in a professional manner on the phone, Internet and in person; and use standard office equipment.
- Bachelors in business related or human resources field preferred.
- 2+ years of experience in recruiting, interviewing, and fair employment practices.
- Understand Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action legislation and other legal aspects of interviewing and hiring.
- Excellent communication, candidate management and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and engagements simultaneously.
- Strong teamwork orientation.
- Ability to travel to our various locations.
- Sit and stand for long periods at a time.
- Use hands and fingers in repetitive motion.
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
- Understand business objectives to identify position qualifications.
- Establish and maintain solid working relationships with hiring Managers to determine the hiring needs.
- Develop effective recruiting strategies in order to attract, screen, recruit, and select highly qualified candidates.
- Maintain, administer and provide detailed reporting on all aspects of Applicant Tracking System.
- Work with Managers to verify all job descriptions are up to date.
- Responsible for the posting of all internal and externally job postings on job boards such as Career Builder, LinkedIn, Craigslist, Indeed, etc.
- Manage all social media recruiting, such as Facebook, Glassdoor, and LinkedIn.
- Work with employment agencies to obtain candidates when needed, verify compliance of PMG background check standards, and billing rates.
- Maintain relationships with College Campus’s, assist and schedule all information sessions, and oversee all on campus recruiting.
- Create and implement sourcing strategies including referral generation, media placement, position postings, direct sourcing/cold calling and networking to develop a qualified pool of candidates.
- Manage and consistently work to improve the candidate experience, selection process etc.
- Build future candidate pipelines and understand the hiring practices of the organization.
- Interview and screen candidates, make hiring recommendations to managers as well as manage the internal and external recruitment process.
- Represent the Company at recruitment events and maintain knowledge about market and competitors.
- Ensure all recruiting practices are in compliance with applicable federal, state and local regulations pertaining to EEO, immigration and company policy.
- Promote and maintain fair employment practices.
- Coordinate best practice training for hiring managers that encompass effective interviewing skills, recruitment practices, applicant tracking system knowledge etc.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR ME?
- Salary is commensurate with experience and education.
- Full Suite of Medical Benefits to include Health, Dental and Vision Insurance.
- Retirement Program with a Wells Fargo 401-K that includes a generous Company Match.
- Tuition Reimbursement.
- Company Discounts on New / Leased Vehicle Purchases, Parts and Service.
- Corporate Partner Discounts with companies such as Oakley, RayBan, General Electric, Microsoft, Quicken, Dell Computers, PC Mall, Verizon Wireless, AAA Insurance and many more.
- Access to our Health & Wellness Program which includes an on-site gym, Wellness Coach and more.
WHAT DO TEAM MEMBERS HAVE TO SAY?
Want to know what it’s like to work here? Check us out on Glassdoor.com! http://www.glassdoor.com/Overview/Working-at-Penske-Motor-Group-EI_IE510101.11,29.htm
Follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/penskemotorgroupcareers
Follow us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/penskemotorgrp
Back to top