Longo Toyota/Scion and Longo Lexus, part of Penske Motor Group, LLC, is taking a different approach to automotive sales. We understand that the wants and needs of our guest are changing every day. By adapting and providing superior guest service has made Longo the #1 Toyota retailer for 49 consecutive years and the world’s largest dealership.
We’re looking for Team Members who are eager, well-rounded, ambitious and who want to jump into a new and exciting career. Our Learning & Development programs are geared to provide you with the proper introduction into the organization and our team of experts in every discipline will provide you the guidance needed to ensure your success.
Some companies may promise the world by offering you a fancy title or tell you about a creative benefits program that doesn’t fit your personal needs. We firmly believe in transparency with everything that we do and in providing a variety of benefit offerings that allow our Team Members to select those that are important to them. With our average Team Member having been with Longo for more than 9-years, you can tell that these beliefs are deeply rooted in our culture.
Longo Toyota Service, Parts and Collision Repair Center
Health & Wellness
We’re looking for the best and brightest to become part of our winning team! If you have experience in any industry or organization that focuses on providing a superior guest experience, then we encourage you apply today.
- Fast learner and ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- General accounting experience/knowledge required: AR, AP, cash handling, sales tax, standard entries and month-end activities.
- 3-5 years demonstrated working experience in accounting.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or related field.
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills required (i.e. VLOOKUP).
- Communicate in a professional manner on the phone, internet and in person; and ability to use standard office equipment.
- Team player in a 25+ member office setting.
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
- AP processing and EOM expense analysis
- Preparation of journal entries and reconciliation of financial statement accounts (i.e. inventory, AR, AP and flooring)
- Cash posting
- Sales and tire tax preparation and reconciliation
- EDD and 1099 filing
- Fixed assets posting, reconciliation and property tax filing
- Preparation and filing of unclaimed property, including follow-up on outstanding checks
- Research issues in relation to maintenance of schedules
- Activities associated with month-end close
- Other office tasks and duties as assigned by management
WHAT’S IN IT FOR ME?
- $21.00 per hour (May vary based on experience).
- Full Time position available.
- Free Employee Parking.
- Training Opportunities through Penske College to help advance this position from a Job to a Career.
- Full Suite of Medical Benefits to include Health, Dental and Vision Insurance – Full Time Members
- Retirement Program with a Wells Fargo 401-K that includes a generous Company Match
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Company Discounts on New / Leased Vehicle Purchases, Parts and Service.
- Corporate Partner Discounts with companies such as Oakley, RayBan, Yeti, General Electric, Microsoft, Quicken, Dell Computers, PC Mall, Verizon Wireless, AAA Insurance and many more.
- Access to our Health & Wellness Program which includes an on-site gym, Wellness Coach and more.
WHAT DO TEAM MEMBERS HAVE TO SAY?
Want to know what it’s like to work here? Check us out on Glassdoor.com! http://www.glassdoor.com/Overview/Working-at-Penske-Motor-Group-EI_IE510101.11,29.htm
Follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/penskemotorgroupcareers
Follow us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/penskemotorgrp
Back to top