Shuttle Driver - Part Time
Mercedes-Benz of Marin, part of Penske Motor Group, LLC, is taking a different approach to automotive sales. We understand that the wants and needs of our guest are changing every day. By adapting and providing superior guest service has made Mercedes-Benz of Marin a 2014 Mercedes-Benz Best of the Best award winner .
We’re looking for Team Members who are eager, well-rounded, ambitious and who want to jump into a new and exciting career. Our Learning & Development programs are geared to provide you with the proper introduction into the organization and our team of experts in every discipline will provide you the guidance needed to ensure your success.
Some companies may promise the world by offering you a fancy title or tell you about a creative benefits program that doesn’t fit your personal needs. We firmly believe in transparency with everything that we do and in providing a variety of benefit offerings that allow our Team Members to select those that are important to them. With our average Team Member having been with Penske Motor Group for more than 9-years, you can tell that these beliefs are deeply rooted in our culture.
We’re looking for the best and brightest to become part of our winning team! If you have experience in any industry or organization that focuses on providing a superior guest experience, then we encourage you apply today.
The Shuttle Driver is responsible for driving guests from and to the dealership to their designated locations.
- A high school diploma or equivalent desired;
- Minimum of six (6) months customer service experience, desired;
- Ability to operate a manual transmission; coordinate activities with other employees; read and comprehend instructions and information in the English language; work well with the public;
- Must have a valid driver’s license and have and maintain an acceptable, safe driving record.
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
- Drives and picks guests up to and from the dealership in a timely manner.
- Ensures guests are picked up at scheduled time.
- Maintains constant communication with the dispatch team.
- Assists in moving disabled vehicles in or around the service department.
- Helps maintain a professional appearance of the sales and service departments and the courtesy van.
- Secures the courtesy van on premises, usually inside the shop at the end of the day.
- Assists in all areas of the Service department, as needed.
- Must follow and ensure passengers follow all company safety policies and practices.
- Maintains professional appearance.
- Maintains high ethical standards.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR ME?
- $13.25 per hour (May vary based on experience)
- Part time position available.
- Free Employee Parking.
- Training Opportunities through Penske College to help advance this position from a Job to a Career.
- 401K with Company Match
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Company and Corporate Partner Discounts to companies like GE, Dell, Microsoft, Quicken and many others.
- Access to our Health & Wellness Program, Wellness Coach and more.
WHAT DO TEAM MEMBERS HAVE TO SAY?
Want to know what it’s like to work here? Check us out on Glassdoor.com! http://www.glassdoor.com/Overview/Working-at-Penske-Motor-Group-EI_IE510101.11,29.htm
Follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/penskemotorgroupcareers
Follow us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/penskemotorgrp
Back to top