Service Admin Manager
Longo Toyota/Scion and Longo Lexus, part of Penske Motor Group, LLC, is taking a different approach to automotive sales. We understand that the wants and needs of our guest are changing every day. By adapting and providing superior guest service has made Longo the #1 Toyota retailer for 49 consecutive years and the world’s largest dealership.
We’re looking for Team Members who are eager, well-rounded, ambitious and who want to jump into a new and exciting career. Our Learning & Development programs are geared to provide you with the proper introduction into the organization and our team of experts in every discipline will provide you the guidance needed to ensure your success.
Some companies may promise the world by offering you a fancy title or tell you about a creative benefits program that doesn’t fit your personal needs. We firmly believe in transparency with everything that we do and in providing a variety of benefit offerings that allow our Team Members to select those that are important to them. With our average Team Member having been with Longo for more than 9-years, you can tell that these beliefs are deeply rooted in our culture.
Longo Toyota Service, Parts and Collision Repair Center
Health & Wellness
We’re looking for the best and brightest to become part of our winning team! If you have experience in any industry or organization that focuses on providing a superior guest experience, then we encourage you apply today.
The Administrative Manager is responsible for managing the flow of repair orders and the financial and accounting records for the Service department.
- A high school diploma or equivalent; an associate’s degree in business administration or related field desired;
- A minimum of three (3) years’ experience in flagging technician hours, warranty submission, and bookkeeping in the automotive industry; minimum of one (1) year supervisory experience;
- Knowledge of dealership warranty submission, flagging principles and administrative policies and procedures; mathematical principles (adding, subtracting, dividing, multiplying, percentages, rations, and algebra) and application;
- Ability to coordinate activities with other employees and to oversee the work of subordinates; compile, code, categorize, calculate, tabulate, audit, or verify information or data; pay attention to detail; use good judgment in challenging situations; read and comprehend instructions and information in the English language; work well with the public; communicate in a professional manner on the phone, internet and in person; and use standard office equipment
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
- Hires, trains, motivates, counsels, and monitors the performance of the Service administrative staff.
- Ensures work schedules are created and work is allocated, based on work priority, and quantity.
- Analyzes and organizes office operations and procedures.
- Monitors the submission, acceptance rate, and resubmission of warranty claims.
- Monitors repairs orders to ensure they are closed in a timely manner and dealership receives payment.
- Ensures that all manufacturer accounts are current and accurate.
- Establishes and maintains the administrative link with the manufacturers warranty representatives.
- Establishes and maintains the operating procedures for the Cashier function ensuring that proper accountability and control is maintained over all transactions handled.
- Ensures technicians flagged hours are recorded and compensated accurately for hours flagged.
- Actively involved in the cross training of administrative staff.
- Assists the administrative staff with their duties to ensure timely completion, when needed.
- Ensures that an effective filling and security system is established and maintained.
- Works closely with upper management to insure that their needs are met and the lines of communication remain open.
- Handles guests concerns that demand management’s attention tactfully, promptly, and with genuine concern for the guest problems.
- Compiles information and prepares specific reports for the service department daily/weekly/monthly.
- Stays abreast of current factory incentives and codes deliveries on dealership computer system accordingly.
- Assist in all other areas of the Service department, as needed.
- Achieves the production objectives set by management.
- Maintains a professional appearance at all times.
- Maintains high ethical standards in all actions.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR ME?
- Salary is commensurate with experience and education.
- Full Time position available.
- Free Employee Parking.
- Training Opportunities through Penske College to help advance this position from a Job to a Career.
- Full Suite of Medical Benefits to include Health, Dental and Vision Insurance – Full Time Members
- Retirement Program with a Wells Fargo 401-K that includes a generous Company Match
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Company Discounts on New / Leased Vehicle Purchases, Parts and Service.
- Corporate Partner Discounts with companies such as Oakley, RayBan, General Electric, Microsoft, Quicken, Dell Computers, PC Mall, Verizon Wireless, AAA Insurance and many more.
- Access to our Health & Wellness Program which includes an on-site gym, Wellness Coach and more.
WHAT DO TEAM MEMBERS HAVE TO SAY?
Want to know what it’s like to work here? Check us out on Glassdoor.com! http://www.glassdoor.com/Overview/Working-at-Penske-Motor-Group-EI_IE510101.11,29.htm
Follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/penskemotorgroupcareers
Follow us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/penskemotorgrp
Back to top