Security Officer (Part-Time)
Longo Toyota/Scion and Longo Lexus, part of Penske Motor Group, LLC, is taking a different approach to automotive sales. We understand that the wants and needs of our guest are changing every day. By adapting and providing superior guest service has made Longo the #1 Toyota retailer for 49 consecutive years and the world’s largest dealership.
We’re looking for Team Members who are eager, well-rounded, ambitious and who want to jump into a new and exciting career. Our Learning & Development programs are geared to provide you with the proper introduction into the organization and our team of experts in every discipline will provide you the guidance needed to ensure your success.
Some companies may promise the world by offering you a fancy title or tell you about a creative benefits program that doesn’t fit your personal needs. We firmly believe in transparency with everything that we do and in providing a variety of benefit offerings that allow our Team Members to select those that are important to them. With our average Team Member having been with Longo for more than 9-years, you can tell that these beliefs are deeply rooted in our culture.
Longo Toyota Service, Parts and Collision Repair Center
Health & Wellness
We’re looking for the best and brightest to become part of our winning team! If you have experience in any industry or organization that focuses on providing a superior guest experience, then we encourage you apply today.
The Security Guard is responsible for safeguarding, protecting, and securing the dealerships assets, personnel, and guests.
- A high school diploma or equivalent;
- State License Guard Card;
- Security and/or law enforcement experience, desired;
- Ability to communicate information in writing; read and comprehend instructions and information in the English language; use good judgment in challenging situations; work well with the public; communicate in a professional manner on the phone, internet and in person; and use standard office equipment;
- Must have a valid driver’s license and maintain an acceptable and safe driving record.
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
- Patrols dealership to prevent and detect signs of intrusion and ensure security of doors, windows, and gates.
- Answers alarms and investigate disturbances.
- Monitors and authorizes entrance and departure of employees and guests to guard against theft and maintain security of premises.
- Writes reports on accidents, incidents, suspicious activity, safety and fire hazards, and other security related situations.
- Provides any needed assistance to guests and employees.
- Warns persons of rule infractions or violations, and apprehends or evicts violators from premises.
- Greets employees as they enter the dealership.
- Performs other specific administrative functions as directed by management.
- Maintains high ethical standards in all actions.
- Maintains professional appearance at all times.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR ME?
- $11.00 per hour (May vary based on experience)
- Part Time position available.
- Free Employee Parking.
- Training Opportunities through Penske College to help advance this position from a Job to a Career.
- Full Suite of Medical Benefits to include Health, Dental and Vision Insurance (Full Time Team Members)
- 401K with Company Match
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Company and Corporate Partner Discounts to companies like GE, Dell, Microsoft, Quicken and many others.
- Access to our Health & Wellness Program which includes an on-site gym, Wellness Coach and more.
WHAT DO TEAM MEMBERS HAVE TO SAY?
Want to know what it’s like to work here? Check us out on Glassdoor.com! http://www.glassdoor.com/Overview/Working-at-Penske-Motor-Group-EI_IE510101.11,29.htm
Follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/penskemotorgroupcareers
Follow us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/penskemotorgrp
Back to top