Sales Portfolio Consultant
Lexus of Stevens Creek, a part of Penske Motor Group, LLC, is taking a different approach to automotive sales. We understand that the wants and needs of our guest are changing every day.
We’re looking for Team Members who are eager, well-rounded, ambitious and who want to jump into a new and exciting career. Our Learning & Development programs are geared to provide you with the proper introduction into the organization and our team of experts in every discipline will provide you the guidance needed to ensure your success.
Some companies may promise the world by offering you a fancy title or tell you about a creative benefits program that doesn’t fit your personal needs. We firmly believe in transparency with everything that we do and in providing a variety of benefit offerings that allow our Team Members to select those that are important to them. With our average Team Member having been with Penske Motor Group for more than 9-years, you can tell that these beliefs are deeply rooted in our culture.
We’re looking for the best and brightest to become part of our winning team! If you have experience in any industry or organization that focuses on providing a superior guest experience, then we encourage you apply today.
The Sales Portfolio Consultant is responsible for generating business from showroom traffic, previous guests and incoming phone inquiries.
- A high school diploma or equivalent;
- A minimum of one (1) year sales experience, preferably in the automotive industry; call center experience, desired;
- High degree of self-initiation, organizational skills and problem solving.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications (Word, PowerPoint, Publisher, Excel)
- Strong oral and written communications skills.
- Knowledge of basic mathematical concepts (such as add, subtract, divide, multiply, and percentages); and laws that govern retail automotive sales;
- Ability to coordinates activities with other employees; read and comprehend instructions and information in the English language; learn and understand the federal, state, and local laws which govern retail auto sales; use good judgment in challenging situations; pay attentions to detail; follow-up with guests and employees; work well with the public; communicate in a professional manner on the phone, internet and in person; use standard office equipment;
- Must have a valid sales driver’s license and maintain an acceptable and safe driving record.
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
- Assists guests who are inquiring about vehicles over the phone by asking questions and listening carefully to their responses.
- Communicates with callers in a professional, friendly, and efficient manner.
- Follow-up with guests by phone who previously visited the dealership to ask for their business.
- Provides guests with information on vehicle pricing (MSRP), packages, and availability.
- Explains fully product performance, application, and benefits to guests.
- Informs about and introduces guests to dealership operations, including the service and parts departments, to emphasize to customers the quality and efficiency of the dealerships service operations.
- Maintains daily activity records and reports.
- Achieves the sales objectives set by management.
- Keeps abreast of new products, features, accessories, etc., and their benefits to guests.
- Assists in all other areas of the sales department, as needed.
- Performs other specific administrative duties as assigned by management.
- Maintains professional appearance.
- Maintains high ethical standards on all actions.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR ME?
- Competitive Wages
- Full Time position available.
- Free Employee Parking.
- Training Opportunities through Penske College to help advance this position from a Job to a Career.
- Full Suite of Medical Benefits to include Health, Dental and Vision Insurance.
- 401K with Company Match.
- Tuition Reimbursement.
- Employee Referral Bonus Program .
- Company and Corporate Partner Discounts to companies like GE, Dell, Microsoft, Quicken and many others.
- Access to our Health & Wellness Program, Wellness Coach and more.
WHAT DO TEAM MEMBERS HAVE TO SAY?
Want to know what it’s like to work here? Check us out on Glassdoor.com! http://www.glassdoor.com/Overview/Working-at-Penske-Motor-Group-EI_IE510101.11,29.htm
Follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/penskemotorgroupcareers
Follow us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/penskemotorgrp
Back to top