Lexus of Stevens Creek, a part of Penske Motor Group, LLC, is taking a different approach to automotive sales. We understand that the wants and needs of our guest are changing every day.
We’re looking for Team Members who are eager, well-rounded, ambitious and who want to jump into a new and exciting career. Our Learning & Development programs are geared to provide you with the proper introduction into the organization and our team of experts in every discipline will provide you the guidance needed to ensure your success.
Some companies may promise the world by offering you a fancy title or tell you about a creative benefits program that doesn’t fit your personal needs. We firmly believe in transparency with everything that we do and in providing a variety of benefit offerings that allow our Team Members to select those that are important to them. With our average Team Member having been with Penske Motor Group for more than 9-years, you can tell that these beliefs are deeply rooted in our culture.
We’re looking for the best and brightest to become part of our winning team! If you have experience in any industry or organization that focuses on providing a superior guest experience, then we encourage you apply today.
The Records Clerk is responsible for maintain the Service departments records in an organized manner to ensure a smooth flow of paperwork.
- A high school diploma or equivalent;
- A minimum of six (6) months file clerk experience, preferably in an automotive dealership;
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems such as word processing, managing files and records; of basic mathematical concepts (such as add, subtract, divide, multiply, and percentages);
- Ability to pay attention to detail; read and comprehends instructions and information in the English language; work well with the public; communicate in a professional manner on the phone, Internet and in person; and use standard office equipment.
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
- Obtains completed records from the service department and organizes them in a files them in the appropriate place.
- Maintains the online repair order database up-to-date with copies of completed repair orders.
- Scans s incoming records in order to determine how and where they should be classified or filed.
- Finds and retrieves information from files in response to requests from authorized users.
- Performs periodic inspections of materials or files in order to ensure correct placement, legibility, and proper condition.
- Eliminates outdated or unnecessary materials, destroying them or transferring them to inactive storage according to file maintenance guidelines and/or legal requirements.
- Assists in all other areas of the Service department and performs other administrative duties, as needed.
- Maintains high ethical standards in all actions.
- Maintains professional appearance at all times.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR ME?
- $12.50 per hour (May vary based on experience)
- Full Time position available.
- Free Employee Parking.
- Training Opportunities through Penske College to help advance this position from a Job to a Career.
- Full Suite of Medical Benefits to include Health, Dental and Vision Insurance.
- 401K with Company Match.
- Tuition Reimbursement.
- Employee Referral Bonus Program .
- Company and Corporate Partner Discounts to companies like GE, Dell, Microsoft, Quicken and many others.
- Access to our Health & Wellness Program, Wellness Coach and more.
WHAT DO TEAM MEMBERS HAVE TO SAY?
Want to know what it’s like to work here?Check us out on Glassdoor.com! http://www.glassdoor.com/Overview/Working-at-Penske-Motor-Group-EI_IE510101.11,29.htm
Follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/penskemotorgroupcareers
Follow us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/penskemotorgrp
Back to top