Lexus of Stevens Creek, a part of Penske Motor Group, LLC, is taking a different approach to automotive sales. We understand that the wants and needs of our guest are changing every day.
We’re looking for Team Members who are eager, well-rounded, ambitious and who want to jump into a new and exciting career. Our Learning & Development programs are geared to provide you with the proper introduction into the organization and our team of experts in every discipline will provide you the guidance needed to ensure your success.
Some companies may promise the world by offering you a fancy title or tell you about a creative benefits program that doesn’t fit your personal needs. We firmly believe in transparency with everything that we do and in providing a variety of benefit offerings that allow our Team Members to select those that are important to them. With our average Team Member having been with Penske Motor Group for more than 9-years, you can tell that these beliefs are deeply rooted in our culture.
We’re looking for the best and brightest to become part of our winning team! If you have experience in any industry or organization that focuses on providing a superior guest experience, then we encourage you apply today.
The Receptionist is responsible for answering and routing incoming calls, takes accurate messages, and provides basic information to guests. They are the dealership’s front-line contact with the public.
- A high school diploma or equivalent;
- A minimum of 3 to 5 years’ customer service experience and experience using multiple phone lines preferred;
- Ability to coordinate activities with other employees; read and comprehend instructions and information in the English language; work well with the public; communicate in a professional manner on the phone, internet and in person; and use standard office equipment.
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
- Answers, transfers, and provides information to incoming calls.
- Directs telephone calls to the appropriate parties, as necessary.
- Communicates with callers in a professional, friendly, and efficient manner.
- Strives to minimize hold time.
- Keeps track of service/sales/management personnel that check in/out of the premises in order to handled phone calls properly.
- Notifies appropriate parties when guest are waiting.
- Greets guests entering dealership.
- Assist the service/sales staff in contacting customers whose vehicles have been completed.
- Replaces all rate sheets displays (Desk Stands) on a monthly basis
- Monitor the current flyer expiration date and create a reminder in outlook to remove
- Work with F&I director to replace with new rate sheet once available from OTW
- Replaces all vehicle stands with proper rates/programs
- Use a generic template to use in each stand once program are expired
- Ensure the vehicle matches the ad (correct trim level and MSRP)
- Mandatory MPG and Insurance Cost Pamphlets are displayed properly
- Work with the sales desk to create current promotions and specials for inserts
- Replacing all flyers in restrooms
- Ensure coffee and cold refreshments are replenished and stocked
- Ensure overall showroom cleanliness/neatness
- Maintains high ethical standards in all actions.
- Maintains assigned workspace in an organized and clean manner
- Maintains a professional appearance at all times.
- Performs other administrative duties, as assigned.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR ME?
- $15.00 – $18.00 per hour (based on experience).
- Full Time position available.
- Free Employee Parking.
- Training Opportunities through Penske College to help advance this position from a Job to a Career.
- Full Suite of Medical Benefits to include Health, Dental and Vision Insurance.
- 401K with Company Match.
- Tuition Reimbursement.
- Employee Referral Bonus Program .
- Company and Corporate Partner Discounts to companies like GE, Dell, Microsoft, Quicken and many others.
- Access to our Health & Wellness Program, Wellness Coach and more.
WHAT DO TEAM MEMBERS HAVE TO SAY?
Want to know what it’s like to work here? Check us out on Glassdoor.com! http://www.glassdoor.com/Overview/Working-at-Penske-Motor-Group-EI_IE510101.11,29.htm
Follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/penskemotorgroupcareers
Follow us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/penskemotorgrp
Back to top