Mercedes-Benz of Marin, part of Penske Motor Group, LLC, is taking a different approach to automotive sales. We understand that the wants and needs of our guest are changing every day. By adapting and providing superior guest service has made Mercedes-Benz of Marin a 2014 Mercedes-Benz Best of the Best award winner .
We’re looking for Team Members who are eager, well-rounded, ambitious and who want to jump into a new and exciting career. Our Learning & Development programs are geared to provide you with the proper introduction into the organization and our team of experts in every discipline will provide you the guidance needed to ensure your success.
Some companies may promise the world by offering you a fancy title or tell you about a creative benefits program that doesn’t fit your personal needs. We firmly believe in transparency with everything that we do and in providing a variety of benefit offerings that allow our Team Members to select those that are important to them. With our average Team Member having been with Penske Motor Group for more than 9-years, you can tell that these beliefs are deeply rooted in our culture.
We’re looking for the best and brightest to become part of our winning team! If you have experience in any industry or organization that focuses on providing a superior guest experience, then we encourage you apply today.
The Receptionist is responsible for answering and routing incoming calls, takes accurate messages, and provides basic information to guests. They are the dealership’s front-line contact with the public.
- A high school diploma or equivalent;
- A minimum of one (1) year customer service experience and experience using multiple phone lines preferred;
- Ability to coordinate activities with other employees; read and comprehend instructions and information in the English language; work well with the public; communicate in a professional manner on the phone, internet and in person; and use standard office equipment.
- Sit for long periods at a time.
- Use hands and fingers in repetitive motions, daily.
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
- Greets guests entering dealership when appropriate
- Communicates with guests in a professional, friendly, and efficient manner
- Notifies appropriate parties when guest are waiting
- Maintains the ups list and works with sales staff to insure that notes are entered into Eleads
- Answers, transfers, and provides information to incoming calls
- Directs telephone calls to the appropriate parties, as necessary
- Strives to minimize hold time
- Keeps track of sales/management personnel that check in/out of the premises in order to handled phone calls properly
- Runs necessary daily sales performance & inventory reports to assist Management team
- Performs other administrative duties, as assigned
- Provide backup coverage to service department customer service department
- Attend departmental/dealership meetings as requested
- Maintains high ethical standards in all actions
- Maintains assigned workspace in an organized and clean manner
- Maintains a professional appearance at all times
WHAT’S IN IT FOR ME?
- $14.25 per hour (May vary based on experience).
- Full Time position available.
- Free Employee Parking.
- Training Opportunities through Penske College to help advance this position from a Job to a Career.
- Full Suite of Medical Benefits to include Health, Dental and Vision Insurance (Full Time Team Members)
- Retirement Program with a Wells Fargo 401-K that includes a generous Company Match
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Company Discounts on New / Leased Vehicle Purchases, Parts and Service.
- Corporate Partner Discounts with companies such as Oakley, RayBan, General Electric, Microsoft, Quicken, Dell Computers, PC Mall, Verizon Wireless, AAA Insurance and many more.
- Access to our Health & Wellness Program which includes an on-site gym, Wellness Coach and more.
WHAT DO TEAM MEMBERS HAVE TO SAY?
Want to know what it’s like to work here? Check us out on Glassdoor.com! http://www.glassdoor.com/Overview/Working-at-Penske-Motor-Group-EI_IE510101.11,29.htm
Follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/penskemotorgroupcareers
Follow us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/penskemotorgrp
Back to top