Longo Lexus, part of Penske Motor Group, LLC, is taking a different approach to automotive sales. We understand that the wants and needs of our guest are changing every day. By adapting and providing superior guest service has made Longo Lexus the #1 retailer in the Western US since 1990.
We’re looking for Team Members who are eager, well-rounded, ambitious and who want to jump into a new and exciting career. Our Learning & Development programs are geared to provide you with the proper introduction into the organization and our team of experts in every discipline will provide you the guidance needed to ensure your success.
Some companies may promise the world by offering you a fancy title or tell you about a creative benefits program that doesn’t fit your personal needs. We firmly believe in transparency with everything that we do and in providing a variety of benefit offerings that allow our Team Members to select those that are important to them. With our average Team Member having been with Longo for more than 9-years, you can tell that these beliefs are deeply rooted in our culture.
About Longo Lexus
Longo Lexus Service, Parts and Collision Repair Center
Health & Wellness
We’re looking for the best and brightest to become part of our winning team! If you have experience in any industry or organization that focuses on providing a superior guest experience, then we encourage you apply today.
The Product Specialist is responsible for delivering new/pre-owned vehicles to guests after purchase and explaining vehicle features and application for guest satisfaction.
- A high school diploma or equivalent;
- A minimum of one (1) year customer service experience, preferably in the automotive industry;
- Knowledge of basic mathematical concepts (such as add, subtract, divide, multiply, and percentages); and laws that govern retail automotive sales;
- Ability to coordinates activities with other employees; read and comprehend instructions and information in the English language; learn and understand the federal, state, and local laws which govern retail auto sales; use good judgment in challenging situations; pay attentions to detail; follow-up with guests and employees; work well with the public; communicate in a professional manner on the phone, internet and in person; use standard office equipment;
- Must have a valid sales driver’s license and maintain an acceptable and safe driving record.
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
- Delivers purchased vehicles to guests at designated location.
- Explains fully vehicle features, application and benefits.
- Assists the Fleet department with vehicle deliveries.
- Inspects vehicles to detect damage and to verify the presence of accessories listed on the invoice.
- Ensures vehicle serial numbers match those on the delivery paperwork.
- Completes delivery paperwork in a timely manner as defined as dealership policy.
- Maintains constant communication with the designated sales personal at the dealership on vehicle delivery and any scheduling changes.
- Arrives to scheduled appointments on a timely manner and maintains communication with guests regarding any changes to scheduled time.
- Acquires and maintains total product knowledge on all vehicles and understands competitors vehicle features, benefits and shortcomings.
- Keeps abreast of new products, features, accessories, etc., and their benefits to guests.
- Achieves guest satisfaction objectives as assigned by management.
- Maintains the parking lot in a neat and organized manner.
- Must follow all company safety policies and practices.
- Assist in other areas of the Sales department and performs other administrative duties, as assigned.
- Maintains high ethical standards in all actions.
- Maintains professional appearance at all times.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR ME?
- $12.50 per hour (may vary based on experience)
- Full Time positions available.
- Free Employee Parking.
- Training Opportunities through Penske College to help advance this position from a Job to a Career.
- Full Suite of Medical Benefits to include Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401K with Company Match
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Company and Corporate Partner Discounts to companies like GE, Dell, Microsoft, Quicken and many others.
- Access to our Health & Wellness Program which includes an on-site gym, Wellness Coach and more.
WHAT DO TEAM MEMBERS HAVE TO SAY?
Want to know what it’s like to work here? Check us out on Glassdoor.com! http://www.glassdoor.com/Overview/Working-at-Penske-Motor-Group-EI_IE510101.11,29.htm
Follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/penskemotorgroupcareers
Follow us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/penskemotorgrp
Back to top