Longo Toyota, part of Penske Motor Group, LLC, is taking a different approach to automotive sales. We understand that the wants and needs of our guest are changing every day. By adapting and providing superior guest service has made Longo the #1 Toyota retailer for 47 consecutive years and the world’s largest dealership.
We’re looking for Team Members who are eager, well-rounded, ambitious and who want to jump into a new and exciting career. Our Learning & Development programs are geared to provide you with the proper introduction into the organization and our team of experts in every discipline will provide you the guidance needed to ensure your success.
Some companies may promise the world by offering you a fancy title or tell you about a creative benefits program that doesn’t fit your personal needs. We firmly believe in transparency with everything that we do and in providing a variety of benefit offerings that allow our Team Members to select those that are important to them. With our average Team Member having been with Longo for more than 9-years, you can tell that these beliefs are deeply rooted in our culture.
Longo Toyota Service, Parts and Collision Repair Center
Health & Wellness
We’re looking for the best and brightest to become part of our winning team! If you have experience in any industry or organization that focuses on providing a superior guest experience, then we encourage you apply today.
The Product Specialist delivers new / pre-owned vehicles to guests following their purchase and explains the features, applications and benefits to ensure our guest is knowledgeable about their vehicle and satisfied with their experience.
- High school diploma or equivalent; Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management, Communications, Hospitality or related field is preferred.
- At least one (1) year of customer service experience.
- Positive, enthusiastic and passionate about our products and can genuinely convey that to our guests.
- Enjoys working with a variety of Team Members in a fast paced, dynamic environment, which all have a common goal in providing a superior guest experience.
- Enjoys working evenings and weekends.
- Keen sense of numbers and basic mathematical concepts (add, subtract, divide, multiply and percentages).
- Can read and comprehend instructions and information in the English language.
- Detail oriented with excellent follow-up skills
- Multi-talented in communicating with guests and other Team Members in a professional manner on the phone, internet and in person.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and maintain an acceptable and safe driving record.
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
- Greets the guest in a friendly manner and is able to explain the vehicles features, application and benefits.
- Delivers the purchased or leased vehicle to the guest at designated location with complete paperwork, vehicle inspection and other related information.
- Ensure the guest receives excellent service from the dealership throughout their entire experience.
- Quickly and effectively resolving guest inquiries regarding the technology of the vehicle with the ability to troubleshoot any issues as they arise.
- Maintains constant communication with the designated Sales Team Member on the delivery of the vehicle.
- Assist in various areas of the Sales Department as needed.
- Maintains high ethical standards.
- Maintains professional appearance at all times.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR ME?
- $12.50 per hour (may vary based on experience)
- Full-Time position available.
- Free Employee Parking. If that doesn’t work for you, we have great incentives for those who Ride Share.
- Training Opportunities through Penske College to help advance this position from a Job to a Career.
- Full Suite of Medical Benefits to include Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401K with Company Match
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Company and Corporate Partner Discounts to companies like GE, Dell, Microsoft, Quicken and many others.
- Access to our Health & Wellness Program which includes an on-site gym, Wellness Coach and more.
WHAT DO TEAM MEMBERS HAVE TO SAY?
Want to know what it’s like to work here?Check us out on Glassdoor.com! http://www.glassdoor.com/Overview/Working-at-Penske-Motor-Group-EI_IE510101.11,29.htm
Follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/penskemotorgroupcareers
Follow us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/penskemotorgrp
Back to top