Longo Toyota/Scion and Longo Lexus, part of Penske Motor Group, LLC, is taking a different approach to automotive sales. We understand that the wants and needs of our guest are changing every day. By adapting and providing superior guest service has made Longo the #1 Toyota retailer for 48 consecutive years and the world’s largest dealership.
We’re looking for Team Members who are eager, well-rounded, ambitious and who want to jump into a new and exciting career. Our Learning & Development programs are geared to provide you with the proper introduction into the organization and our team of experts in every discipline will provide you the guidance needed to ensure your success.
Some companies may promise the world by offering you a fancy title or tell you about a creative benefits program that doesn’t fit your personal needs. We firmly believe in transparency with everything that we do and in providing a variety of benefit offerings that allow our Team Members to select those that are important to them. With our average Team Member having been with Longo for more than 9-years, you can tell that these beliefs are deeply rooted in our culture.
Longo Toyota Service, Parts and Collision Repair Center
Health & Wellness
We’re looking for the best and brightest to become part of our winning team! If you have experience in any industry or organization that focuses on providing a superior guest experience, then we encourage you apply today.
The Office Manager is responsible for overseeing the operations of the Business Office and assisting the Controller in maintaining an efficient and productive office environment.
- A high school diploma or equivalent; an associate’s degree, desired;
- A minimum of ten years managerial experience preferred;
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment, with the ability to multi-task;
- Flexible with working hours, dependable and able to work overtime as needed;
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel), required;
- Ability to coordinate activities with other employees and to oversee the work of subordinates; use good judgment in challenging situations; read and comprehend instructions and information in the English language; write reports and business correspondence; work well with the public; communicate in a professional manner on the phone, Internet and in person; and use standard office equipment.
- Knowledge of the following a plus: dealership rules and procedures; accounting and bookkeeping principles; and mathematical principles (adding, subtracting, dividing, multiplying, percentages, ratios) and application.
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
- Overseeing the operations of the Business Office and ensuring that team members perform their jobs efficiently, accurately and timely.
- Involved in hiring and training of Business Office employees.
- Review/approve team member attendance and scheduling.
- Ensure all regulatory filings are prepared and filed in a timely and accurate manner.
- Reconciles select accounts monthly.
- Has a working knowledge of the function and responsibilities of each position in the Business Office and be able to perform those functions.
- Works closely with upper management and other department managers to insure that their needs are met and the lines of communication remain open.
- Coordinate all events related to the Business Office.
- Performs other administrative duties as assigned by management.
- Maintains professional appearance at all times.
- Maintains high ethical standards in all actions.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR ME?
- Salary is commensurate with experience and education.
- Full Time position available.
- Free Employee Parking. If that doesn’t work for you, we have great incentives for those who Ride Share.
- Training Opportunities through Penske College to help advance this position from a Job to a Career.
- Full Suite of Medical Benefits to include Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401K with Company Match
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Company and Corporate Partner Discounts to companies like GE, Dell, Microsoft, Quicken and many others.
- Access to our Health & Wellness Program which includes an on-site gym, Wellness Coach and more.
WHAT DO TEAM MEMBERS HAVE TO SAY?
Want to know what it’s like to work here? Check us out on Glassdoor.com! http://www.glassdoor.com/Overview/Working-at-Penske-Motor-Group-EI_IE510101.11,29.htm
Follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/penskemotorgroupcareers
Follow us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/penskemotorgrp
Back to top