Mercedes-Benz Technology & Delivery Specialist
Mercedes-Benz of Marin, part of Penske Motor Group, LLC, is taking a different approach to automotive sales. We understand that the wants and needs of our guest are changing every day. By adapting and providing superior guest service has made Mercedes-Benz of Marin a winner of the Mercedes-Benz best of the best award as well as ranking as one of the Top 10 Best Mercedes-Benz Dealerships in the U.S.
We’re looking for Team Members who are eager, well-rounded, ambitious and who want to jump into a new and exciting career. Our Learning & Development programs are geared to provide you with the proper introduction into the organization and our team of experts in every discipline will provide you the guidance needed to ensure your success.
Some companies may promise the world by offering you a fancy title or tell you about a creative benefits program that doesn’t fit your personal needs. We firmly believe in transparency with everything that we do and in providing a variety of benefit offerings that allow our Team Members to select those that are important to them. With our average Team Member having been with Penske Motor Group for more than 9-years, you can tell that these beliefs are deeply rooted in our culture.
We’re looking for the best and brightest to become part of our winning team! If you have experience in any industry or organization that focuses on providing a superior guest experience, and enjoy learning about and sharing information on the new automotive technologies that are coming out, then we encourage you apply today
The Technologist (our title for a Mercedes-Benz Technology and Delivery Specialist) is responsible for answering technology questions and concerns on and after delivery of a vehicle. They are responsible for providing front-line support to guests with complex technology questions during the ownership experience as well as to all fellow associates in the dealership. They are THE authority on Mercedes-Benz technology.
- A High School diploma required, College degree ideal;
- A minimum of one (1) year customer service experience, preferably in the automotive industry;
- Ability to work in a dynamic team oriented environment
- Knowledge of basic mathematical concepts (such as add, subtract, divide, multiply, and percentages); and laws that govern retail automotive sales;
- Ability to coordinates activities with other employees; read and comprehend instructions and information in the English language; learn and understand the federal, state, and local laws which govern retail auto sales; use good judgment in challenging situations; pay attentions to detail; follow-up with guests and employees; work well with the public; communicate in a professional manner on the phone, internet and in person; use standard office equipment;
- Must have a valid sales driver’s license and maintain an acceptable and safe driving record.
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
- Ensure customers receive excellent service from the dealership throughout the entire ownership experience
- Ensure customers return to the dealership for all maintenance and repair needs
- Meet and/or exceed CSI standards for service and/or sales department
- Seek out information and mastering of all feature and controls on Lexus vehicles
- Troubleshooting vehicle technology/system features
- Maintain and share a collection of technology information and resources to assist in explanations
- Arrives to scheduled appointments on a timely manner and maintains communication with guests regarding any changes to scheduled time.
- Be Product Expert for internal training, Sales, ASM, new hire, and support team meetings
- Maintains the parking lot in a neat and organized manner.
- Must follow all company safety policies and practices.
- Assist in other areas of the Sales department and performs other administrative duties, as assigned.
- Maintains high ethical standards in all actions.
- Maintains professional appearance at all times.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR ME?
- Full Time positions available.
- Free Employee Parking.
- Training Opportunities through Penske College to help advance this position from a Job to a Career.
- Full Suite of Medical Benefits to include Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401K with Company Match
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Company and Corporate Partner Discounts to companies like GE, Dell, Microsoft, Quicken and many others.
- Access to our Health & Wellness Program, Wellness Coach and more.
Follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/penskemotorgroupcareers
Follow us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/penskemotorgrp
Back to top