Longo Toyota/Scion and Longo Lexus, part of Penske Motor Group, LLC, is taking a different approach to automotive sales. We understand that the wants and needs of our guest are changing every day. By adapting and providing superior guest service has made Longo the #1 Toyota retailer for 49 consecutive years and the world’s largest dealership.
We’re looking for Team Members who are eager, well-rounded, ambitious and who want to jump into a new and exciting career. Our Learning & Development programs are geared to provide you with the proper introduction into the organization and our team of experts in every discipline will provide you the guidance needed to ensure your success.
Some companies may promise the world by offering you a fancy title or tell you about a creative benefits program that doesn’t fit your personal needs. We firmly believe in transparency with everything that we do and in providing a variety of benefit offerings that allow our Team Members to select those that are important to them. With our average Team Member having been with Longo for more than 9-years, you can tell that these beliefs are deeply rooted in our culture.
Longo Toyota Service, Parts and Collision Repair Center
Health & Wellness
We’re looking for the best and brightest to become part of our winning team! If you have experience in any industry or organization that focuses on providing a superior guest experience, then we encourage you apply today.
The Maintenance team members are responsible for maintaining the dealerships property in a clean and organized manner.
- A high school diploma or equivalent, desired;
- Ability to operate hand and power tools, equipment, and materials used in maintenance and gardening; read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals; read and comprehend instructions and information in the English language; work well with the public;
- Must have a valid driver’s license and have and maintain an acceptable, safe driving record.
- Stand for long periods of time.
- Perform physical activities that require considerable use of arms and legs.
- Exert maximum muscle force to lift, push, pull, or carry objects and use hands and arms in handling, installing, positioning, and moving materials, and manipulating objects.
- Work in all weather conditions.
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
- Maintains the property by sweeping and pressure washing the sidewalks and the surrounding areas of the dealerships
- Washes new & Pre-owned vehicles using a pressure washer.
- Ensures trash bins are ready for pick-up by moving them to and from designated locations.
- Picks-up trash and shredding from all remote trash cans through the property.
- Performs minor landscaping and painting around the facilities.
- Assists the janitorial staff with cleaning vents, replacing lights and other minor maintenance.
- Sets up, arranges, and removes decorations, tables, chairs, ladders, and scaffolding to prepare facilities for events such as banquets and meetings.
- Moves heavy furniture, equipment, and supplies, either manually or by using hand trucks throughout the dealership, as needed.
- Ensures all tools are in good working condition.
- Assist in all other areas of the dealership, as needed.
- Maintains high ethical standards in all actions.
- Maintains a high level of grooming, hygiene, and uniform appearance.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR ME?
- $12.50 per hour (May vary based on experience).
- Full Time position available.
- Free Employee Parking.
- Training Opportunities through Penske College to help advance this position from a Job to a Career.
- Full Suite of Medical Benefits to include Health, Dental and Vision Insurance – Full Time Members
- Retirement Program with a Wells Fargo 401-K that includes a generous Company Match
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Company Discounts on New / Leased Vehicle Purchases, Parts and Service.
- Corporate Partner Discounts with companies such as Oakley, RayBan, General Electric, Microsoft, Quicken, Dell Computers, PC Mall, Verizon Wireless, AAA Insurance and many more.
- Access to our Health & Wellness Program which includes an on-site gym, Wellness Coach and more.
WHAT DO TEAM MEMBERS HAVE TO SAY?
Want to know what it’s like to work here? Check us out on Glassdoor.com! http://www.glassdoor.com/Overview/Working-at-Penske-Motor-Group-EI_IE510101.11,29.htm
Follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/penskemotorgroupcareers
Follow us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/penskemotorgrp
Back to top