Loan Car Representative
Longo Lexus, part of Penske Motor Group, LLC, is taking a different approach to automotive sales. We understand that the wants and needs of our guest are changing every day. By adapting and providing superior guest service has made Longo Lexus the #1 Lexus Retailer in Total New Vehicle Sales in the Western Area since 1990.
We’re looking for Team Members who are eager, well-rounded, ambitious and who want to jump into a new and exciting career. Our Learning & Development programs are geared to provide you with the proper introduction into the organization and our team of experts in every discipline will provide you the guidance needed to ensure your success.
Some companies may promise the world by offering you a fancy title or tell you about a creative benefits program that doesn’t fit your personal needs. We firmly believe in transparency with everything that we do and in providing a variety of benefit offerings that allow our Team Members to select those that are important to them. With our average Team Member having been with Longo for more than 9-years, you can tell that these beliefs are deeply rooted in our culture.
About Longo Lexus
Longo Lexus Service, Parts and Collision Repair Center
Health & Wellness
We’re looking for the best and brightest to become part of our winning team! If you have experience in any industry or organization that focuses on providing a superior guest experience, then we encourage you apply today.
The Loan Car representative is responsible for providing guests with loan vehicles while their vehicles are being serviced in accordance with dealership standards.
- A high school diploma or equivalent;
- A minimum of one (1) year customer service experience;
- Knowledge of basic mathematical principles (adding, subtracting, dividing, multiplying, and percentages) and application;
- Ability to coordinate activities with other employee; pay attention to detail; read and comprehend instructions and information in the English language; work well with the public; communicate in a professional manner on the phone, Internet and in person; and use standard office equipment;
- Must have a valid driver’s license and maintain an acceptable and safe driving record.
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
- Provides loan/rental cars to guest in a courteous and prompt manner.
- Completes loan/rental contracts thoroughly and accurately.
- Shows guests the vehicle and performs a walk around explaining operation and accessories.
- Works with rental companies or designated companies to obtain additional vehicles.
- Assists with hands on inventory of loan/rental vehicles, as needed.
- Answers guests questions’ concerning services performed or products purchased, or refers them to someone who can.
- Handles guests’ complaints with integrity and poise, and, when necessary, refers dissatisfied guests to the appropriate individuals for resolution.
- Answers, transfers, and provides information to incoming service calls.
- Performs other administrative duties, and assist in other areas of the Service Department as assigned by Management.
- Assists in other areas of the Service department.
- Maintains high ethical standards in all actions.
- Maintains a professional appearance at all times.
- Performs clerical duties as assigned.
- Inspect all damage vehicles, involve security to prepare the damage report and get estimate.
- Prepare paperwork and documents for all damaged LCCS units.
- Ensure all vehicles are returned with the same condition as loaned out to the guest.
- Assist guest with questions about the insurance and liability.
- Assist the Business Office with citation issues.
- Keep track of all lost and found items, contact guest and/or turn them in to security.
- Ensure all loan cars are properly maintained, serviced, and ready for guest delivery.
- Maintain a gas log for gas spending on all LCCS units.
- Prepare contracts and log for flatbed deliveries.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR ME?
- $11.00 per hour (May vary based on experience).
- Full Time position available.
- Free Employee Parking.
- Training Opportunities through Penske College to help advance this position from a Job to a Career.
- Full Suite of Medical Benefits to include Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401K with Company Match
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Company and Corporate Partner Discounts to companies like GE, Dell, Microsoft, Quicken and many others.
- Access to our Health & Wellness Program which includes an on-site gym, Wellness Coach and more.
WHAT DO TEAM MEMBERS HAVE TO SAY?
Want to know what it’s like to work here? Check us out on Glassdoor.com! http://www.glassdoor.com/Overview/Working-at-Penske-Motor-Group-EI_IE510101.11,29.htm
Follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/penskemotorgroupcareers
Follow us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/penskemotorgrp
Back to top