Internet Sales Consultant - Toyota
Longo Toyota/Scion and Longo Lexus, part of Penske Motor Group, LLC, is taking a different approach to automotive sales. We understand that the wants and needs of our guest are changing every day. By adapting and providing superior guest service has made Longo the #1 Toyota retailer for 47 consecutive years and the world’s largest dealership.
We’re looking for Team Members who are eager, well-rounded, ambitious and who want to jump into a new and exciting career. Our Learning & Development programs are geared to provide you with the proper introduction into the organization and our team of experts in every discipline will provide you the guidance needed to ensure your success.
Some companies may promise the world by offering you a fancy title or tell you about a creative benefits program that doesn’t fit your personal needs. We firmly believe in transparency with everything that we do and in providing a variety of benefit offerings that allow our Team Members to select those that are important to them. With our average Team Member having been with Longo for more than 9-years, you can tell that these beliefs are deeply rooted in our culture.
Longo Toyota Service, Parts and Collision Repair Center
Health & Wellness
We’re looking for the best and brightest to become part of our winning team! If you have experience in any industry or organization that focuses on providing a superior guest experience, then we encourage you apply today.
The Internet Sales Consultant is directly responsible for selling vehicles at dealership standards for gross profit, volume and guest satisfaction over the Internet.
- A high school diploma or equivalent;
- At least one (1) year sales experience, preferably in the automotive industry; proficient in Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint);
- Knowledge of basic mathematical concepts (such as add, subtract, divide, multiply, and percentages); advanced computer skills; automotive finance; equity values and depreciation; and laws that govern retail automotive sales;
- Ability to coordinate activities with other employees; read and comprehend instructions and information in the English language; learn and understand the federal, state, and local laws which govern retain auto sales; pay attentions to detail; follow-up with guests and employees; work well with the public; communicate in a professional manner on the phone, internet and in person; use standard office equipment;
- Must have a valid sales driver’s license and maintain an acceptable and safe driving record.
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
- Generates business through Internet sources.
- Assists guests in selecting a vehicle by answering guest questions and listening carefully to their responses over the Internet.
- Directs guests to product information resources, including those available on the Internet.
- Follows up with guests’ inquiries.
- Explains fully product performance, application, benefits and offers test drives to all prospects.
- Introduces guest to dealership operations, including the service and parts departments, to emphasize to guest the quality and efficiency of the dealerships service operations.
- Maintains an owner follow-up system that encourages repeat and referral business, working database.
- Utilized dealership Internet lead management tool to develop a prospect system.
- Keeps abreast of new products, features, accessories, etc., and their benefits to guests.
- Writes complete sales orders and process paper work in accordance with established dealership policies.
- Communicates with Finance to ensure all stipulations for finalizing the paperwork are completed.
- Assists in all other areas of the Sales Department, as needed.
- Maintains and achieves the sales and customer satisfaction objectives set by management.
- Performs other administrative duties as assigned by management.
- Maintains high ethical standards in all actions.
- Maintains professional appearance at all times.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR ME?
- $20.00 per hour to start. Opportunity to be promoted to base plus commission.
- Full Time position available.
- Free Employee Parking. If that doesn’t work for you, we have great incentives for those who Ride Share.
- Training Opportunities through Penske College to help advance this position from a Job to a Career.
- Full Suite of Medical Benefits to include Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401K with Company Match
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Company and Corporate Partner Discounts to companies like GE, Dell, Microsoft, Quicken and many others.
- Access to our Health & Wellness Program which includes an on-site gym, Wellness Coach and more.
WHAT DO TEAM MEMBERS HAVE TO SAY?
Want to know what it’s like to work here?Check us out on Glassdoor.com! http://www.glassdoor.com/Overview/Working-at-Penske-Motor-Group-EI_IE510101.11,29.htm
Follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/penskemotorgroupcareers
Follow us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/penskemotorgrp
Back to top