Internet Sales Consultant
Lexus of Stevens Creek, a part of Penske Motor Group, LLC, is taking a different approach to automotive sales. We understand that the wants and needs of our guest are changing every day.
We’re looking for Team Members who are eager, well-rounded, ambitious and who want to jump into a new and exciting career. Our Learning & Development programs are geared to provide you with the proper introduction into the organization and our team of experts in every discipline will provide you the guidance needed to ensure your success.
Some companies may promise the world by offering you a fancy title or tell you about a creative benefits program that doesn’t fit your personal needs. We firmly believe in transparency with everything that we do and in providing a variety of benefit offerings that allow our Team Members to select those that are important to them. With our average Team Member having been with Penske Motor Group for more than 9-years, you can tell that these beliefs are deeply rooted in our culture.
We’re looking for the best and brightest to become part of our winning team! If you have experience in any industry or organization that focuses on providing a superior guest experience, then we encourage you apply today.
As an Internet Sales Consultant, you’ll be responsible for managing all sales activities. From generating and managing sales leads to closing business, you’ll be instrumental in helping this division increase overall dealership sales.
- Superior communication and customer service skills
- Excellent follow-through skills
- Sales experience preferred
- Maintaining a positive, can-do attitude
- Proficient in Microsoft (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Ability to work in a team driven atmosphere
- Must have a valid sales driver’s license and maintain an acceptable and safe driving record.
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
- Manage all sales activities generated from referrals and guest inquiries
- Create and maintain excellent relationships with our customers
- Conduct business in a variety of traditional and non-traditional methods, such as email, telephone, in person appointments, and others
- Most importantly, we look for individuals who exemplify our Team values: Integrity, Teamwork, Accountability and Honest Communication.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR ME?
- $20.00 an hour to start with the opportunity to be promoted to base plus commission
- Full Time positions available.
- Free Employee Parking.
- Training Opportunities through Penske College to help advance this position from a Job to a Career.
- Full Suite of Medical Benefits to include Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401K with Company Match
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Company and Corporate Partner Discounts to companies like GE, Dell, Microsoft, Quicken and many others.
- Access to our Health & Wellness Program, Wellness Coach and more.
WHAT DO TEAM MEMBERS HAVE TO SAY?
Want to know what it’s like to work here? Check us out on Glassdoor.com! http://www.glassdoor.com/Overview/Working-at-Penske-Motor-Group-EI_IE510101.11,29.htm
Follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/penskemotorgroupcareers
Follow us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/penskemotorgrp
Back to top