Guest Services Representative
Lexus of Stevens Creek and RAB Motors, a part of Penske Motor Group, LLC, is taking a different approach to automotive sales. We understand that the wants and needs of our guest are changing every day.
We’re looking for Team Members who are eager, well-rounded, ambitious and who want to jump into a new and exciting career. Our Learning & Development programs are geared to provide you with the proper introduction into the organization and our team of experts in every discipline will provide you the guidance needed to ensure your success.
Some companies may promise the world by offering you a fancy title or tell you about a creative benefits program that doesn’t fit your personal needs. We firmly believe in transparency with everything that we do and in providing a variety of benefit offerings that allow our Team Members to select those that are important to them. With our average Team Member having been with Penske Motor Group for more than 9-years, you can tell that these beliefs are deeply rooted in our culture.
We’re looking for the best and brightest to become part of our winning team! If you have experience in any industry or organization that focuses on providing a superior guest experience, then we encourage you apply today.
The Guest Services Representative is responsible for providing guests with loan vehicles while their vehicles are being serviced in accordance with dealership standards and the reconciliation of repair orders and receiving payment for goods and services rendered.
- A high school diploma or equivalent;
- A minimum of one (1) year of customer service and cash handling duties;
- Knowledge of basic mathematical principles (adding, subtracting, dividing, multiplying, and percentages) and application;
- Ability to pay attention to detail; follow-up with internal and external guests; read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals; read and comprehends instructions and information in the English language; work well with the public; communicate in a professional manner on the phone, Internet and in person; and use standard office equipment
- Must have a valid driver’s license and maintain an acceptable and safe driving record
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
- Create and maintain excellent relationships with our customers
- Completes loan/rental contracts thoroughly and accurately and shows guests to the vehicle and performs a walk around explaining operation and accessories
- Answers guests questions’ concerning services performed or products purchased, or refers them to someone who can. Handles guest’s complaints with integrity and poise, and, when necessary, refers dissatisfied customers to the appropriate individuals for resolution
- Collects the total retail charges from the guests in cash, check, or authorized charge account.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR ME?
- $14.00 per hour (May vary based on experience)
- Full Time position available.
- Free Employee Parking.
- Training Opportunities through Penske College to help advance this position from a Job to a Career.
- Full Suite of Medical Benefits to include Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401K with Company Match
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Company and Corporate Partner Discounts to companies like GE, Dell, Microsoft, Quicken and many others.
- Access to our Health & Wellness Program, Wellness Coach and more.
WHAT DO TEAM MEMBERS HAVE TO SAY?
Want to know what it’s like to work here? Check us out on Glassdoor.com! http://www.glassdoor.com/Overview/Working-at-Penske-Motor-Group-EI_IE510101.11,29.htm
Follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/penskemotorgroupcareers
Follow us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/penskemotorgrp
Back to top