Guest Services Representative
Penske Motor Group owns and operates premier automotive dealerships in California including Longo Lexus, Longo Toyota, Scion, Lexus of Stevens Creek, & RAB Motors.
At Penske Motor Group, we recognize that our team members are our greatest resource. The efforts of talented and skilled people at all our dealerships have made, and continue to make, our success possible. We maintain long lasting relationships with our guests. We continue to grow our business and get better every day, as individuals and as teams. As a result, we are dedicated to attracting, developing, and retaining exceptional people who share our vision of providing the highest quality service to create lifetime guests.
Our Team Members are the face of Penske Motor Group and each one is committed to delivering a world-class experience for our guests every day. Creating “lifetime guests” is the hallmark of our business operations.
Most importantly, we look for individuals who exemplify our Team values: Integrity, Teamwork, Accountability and Honest Communication.
The Guest Services Representative is responsible for providing guests with loan vehicles while their vehicles are being serviced in accordance with dealership standards and the reconciliation of repair orders and receiving payment for goods and services rendered. As well as,
- Create and maintain excellent relationships with our customers
- Completes loan/rental contracts thoroughly and accurately and shows guests to the vehicle and performs a walk around explaining operation and accessories
- Answers guests questions’ concerning services performed or products purchased, or refers them to someone who can. Handles guest’s complaints with integrity and poise, and, when necessary, refers dissatisfied customers to the appropriate individuals for resolution
- Collects the total retail charges from the guests in cash, check, or authorized charge account.
- A high school diploma or equivalent;
- A minimum of one (1) year of customer service and cash handling duties;
- Knowledge of basic mathematical principles (adding, subtracting, dividing, multiplying, and percentages) and application;
- Ability to pay attention to detail; follow-up with internal and external guests; read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals; read and comprehends instructions and information in the English language; work well with the public; communicate in a professional manner on the phone, Internet and in person; and use standard office equipment
- Must have a valid driver’s license and maintain an acceptable and safe driving record
Training and Advancement Opportunities
Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
401K with Company Match
Employee Referral Bonus Program
Company and Corporate Partner Discounts
Employee Assistance Program
Wellness Program & Wellness Coach
Fitness Center Programs
Follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/penskemotorgroupcareers
Follow us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/penskemotorgrp
Meet Some of Penske Motor Group's Employees
Internet Sales Director
Rene oversees the day-to-day operations of the Fleet, Internet, and Marketing Departments, ensuring her sales teams work together to achieve customer satisfaction.
Back to top