Guest Relations Representative
Lexus of Stevens Creek, part of Penske Motor Group, LLC, is taking a different approach to automotive sales. We understand that the wants and needs of our guest are changing every day. By adapting and providing superior guest service has made Lexus of Stevens Creek the #1 Luxury retailer in Northern California.
We’re looking for Team Members who are eager, well-rounded, ambitious and who want to jump into a new and exciting career. Our Learning & Development programs are geared to provide you with the proper introduction into the organization and our team of experts in every discipline will provide you the guidance needed to ensure your success.
Some companies may promise the world by offering you a fancy title or tell you about a creative benefits program that doesn’t fit your personal needs. We firmly believe in transparency with everything that we do and in providing a variety of benefit offerings that allow our Team Members to select those that are important to them. With our average Team Member having been with Penske Motor Group for more than 9-years, you can tell that these beliefs are deeply rooted in our culture.
We’re looking for the best and brightest to become part of our winning team! If you have experience in any industry or organization that focuses on providing a superior guest experience, then we encourage you apply today.
The Guest Relations Representative is responsible for ensuring the highest level of guest satisfaction by following up with sales and/or service guests to measure their level of satisfaction and to initiate appropriate action when necessary to raise that level.
- A high school diploma or equivalent;
- A minimum of one (1) year customer service experience;
- Knowledge of mathematical principles (adding, subtracting, dividing, multiplying, and percentages) and application;
- Ability to coordinate activities with other employees; listen to and understand information and ideas presented through spoken words and sentences; use good judgment in challenging situations; read and comprehend instructions and information in the English language; work well with the public; communicate in a professional manner on the phone, Internet and in person; and use standard office equipment.
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
- Follows up by phone, Internet, mail, email, and/or in person with every guest to ensure his or her complete satisfaction with the dealership.
- Meets and greats guests in the Service/Sales departments.
- Handles guest’s concerns that tactfully, promptly, and with genuine concern for the guest’s problems.
- Determines reasons why the dealership has not met guest satisfaction and makes arrangements to meet with those guests.
- Alerts management to any guests concerns that require further action.
- Keeps records of guest interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as actions taken.
- Follows up with appropriate personnel to ensure guest concerns were resolved.
- Maintains guest’s contact information including but not limited to phone number (s), email and home addresses.
- Maintains daily guest satisfaction scores and make copies to appropriate personnel.
- Participants and invites guests to attend the new owner events.
- Maintains assigned workplace in an organized and clean manner.
- Maintains high ethical standards in all actions.
- Maintains a professional appearance at all times.
- Performs administrative duties, as assigned.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR ME?
- $14.00 per hour (May vary based on experience)
- Full Time position available.
- Free Employee Parking.
- Training Opportunities through Penske College to help advance this position from a Job to a Career.
- Full Suite of Medical Benefits to include Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401K with Company Match
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Company and Corporate Partner Discounts to companies like GE, Dell, Microsoft, Quicken and many others.
- Access to our Health & Wellness Program, Wellness Coach and more.
WHAT DO TEAM MEMBERS HAVE TO SAY?
Want to know what it’s like to work here? Check us out on Glassdoor.com! http://www.glassdoor.com/Overview/Working-at-Penske-Motor-Group-EI_IE510101.11,29.htm
Follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/penskemotorgroupcareers
Follow us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/penskemotorgrp
Back to top