Flagger (Part Time)
Longo Toyota/Scion and Longo Lexus, part of Penske Motor Group, LLC, is taking a different approach to automotive sales. We understand that the wants and needs of our guest are changing every day. By adapting and providing superior guest service has made Longo the #1 Toyota retailer for 49 consecutive years and the world’s largest dealership.
We’re looking for Team Members who are eager, well-rounded, ambitious and who want to jump into a new and exciting career. Our Learning & Development programs are geared to provide you with the proper introduction into the organization and our team of experts in every discipline will provide you the guidance needed to ensure your success.
Some companies may promise the world by offering you a fancy title or tell you about a creative benefits program that doesn’t fit your personal needs. We firmly believe in transparency with everything that we do and in providing a variety of benefit offerings that allow our Team Members to select those that are important to them. With our average Team Member having been with Longo for more than 9-years, you can tell that these beliefs are deeply rooted in our culture.
Longo Toyota Service, Parts and Collision Repair Center
Health & Wellness
We’re looking for the best and brightest to become part of our winning team! If you have experience in any industry or organization that focuses on providing a superior guest experience, then we encourage you apply today.
The Billing Coordinator is responsible for prompt and accurate processing of customer pay, internal and external repair orders and determining technicians flagging rate.
- A high school diploma or equivalent;
- A minimum of one (1) year dealership service administration experience;
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems such as word processing, managing files and records; dealership warranty and administrative policies and procedures; mathematical principles (adding, subtracting, dividing, multiplying, and percentages) and application;
- Ability to compile, code, categorize, calculate, tabulate, audit, or verify information or data; pay attention to detail; read and comprehend instructions and information in the English language; work well with the public; communicate in a professional manner on the phone, internet and in person; and use standard office equipment.
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
- Processes internal and external claims with labor operations and all necessary information required by the manufacturer in a timely manner to obtain best return for the dealership.
- Reviews repair orders written for proper completion, accuracy, and legibility according to the applicable policies and procedure manuals.
- Returns improperly completed repair orders to the person originating the document for correction and/or completion as necessary.
- Determines and enters the applicable labor operation codes, failure codes, parts stamps and/or other administrative data required and enter them on the repair orders.
- Interprets and translated technician’s comments into damage codes/operation codes.
- Ensures all correct parts have been charged and if necessary re-priced.
- Locates damage codes for Warranty repairs.
- Flaggs the appropriate technicians for the hours earned on the operations they performed according to manufacturer policies and procedures.
- Supports the Billing clerk with customer pay, internal and external repair orders.
- Works along side the Warranty Administrator to check repair orders against the vehicle’s service history to avoid making duplicate claims and technician receiving double payment.
- Stays a breast on product changes, new products and warranties.
- Assist the Service Department, as needed.
- Performs other specific administrative functions as directed by management.
- Maintains high ethical standards in all actions.
- Maintains a professional appearance at all times.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR ME?
- $11.00 per hour (May vary based on experience).
- Part Time positions available.
- Free Team Member parking.
- Training Opportunities through Penske College to help advance this position from a Job to a Career.
- Full Suite of Medical Benefits to include Health, Dental and Vision Insurance. (Full Time Team Members)
- Retirement Program with a Wells Fargo 401-K that includes a generous Company Match.
- Tuition Reimbursement.
- Employee Referral Bonus Program.
- Company Discounts on New / Leased Vehicle Purchases, Parts and Service.
- Corporate Partner Discounts with companies such as Oakley, RayBan, General Electric, Microsoft, Quicken, Dell Computers, PC Mall, Verizon Wireless, AAA Insurance and many more.
- Access to our Health & Wellness Program which includes an on-site gym, Wellness Coach and more.
WHAT DO TEAM MEMBERS HAVE TO SAY?
Want to know what it’s like to work here? Check us out on Glassdoor.com! http://www.glassdoor.com/Overview/Working-at-Penske-Motor-Group-EI_IE510101.11,29.htm
Follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/penskemotorgroupcareers
Follow us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/penskemotorgrp
Back to top