Finance Assistant Clerk
The Finance Assistant is responsible for providing the Finance and Sales Managers with administrative assistance.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- A minimum of one (1) year administrative/clerical experience; proficient in Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Strong organizational & follow up skills
- Knowledge of mathematical principles and application (adding, subtracting, dividing, multiplying, and percentage calculations); word processing, basic spreadsheet and database maintenance
- Ability to coordinate activities with other employees, read and comprehend instructions and information in the English language, work well with the public, communicate in a professional manner on the phone, internet and in person; and use standard office equipment
- Strong work ethic with commitment to high energy performance, quality and service excellence.
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
- Ensures correct flow of documents from the Finance department to business office
- Packages documents to be sent to banks, ensuring that all documents have correct lienholder information
- Reviews vehicle deals for accuracy and missing documents, correcting issues as required
- Maintains sold log for the department ensuring deals are recorded promptly and correctly
- Logs Report of Sales into DMV Desk, and follows up on any that are out of sequence
- Verify and process daily deposit
- Sort and distribute mail
- Log F&I Product aftersales and cancellations
- Package and ship deals to home office
- Print Report of Sales for LCCS units
- Performs general office duties such as ordering supplies, maintaining record management systems, and performing basic bookkeeping work
- Answers phones and takes messages for all routine and non-routine questions
- Provides back up support for finance managers staff in areas of faxing documents, locating vehicles, setting up appointments with guests or vendors
- Assists in resolving funding delays and collecting stipulations
- Prepares special reports, memoranda’s and word processing; composes letters and routine correspondence, and researching information
- Files and retrieves documents, records, and reports
- Performs other specific administrative functions as directed by management
- Assist in all other areas of the Sales department, as needed
- Maintains high ethical standards in all actions
- Maintains assigned workspace in an organized and clean manner
- Maintains a professional appearance at all times.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR ME?
- Competitive Hourly Wage – commensurate with experience and education
- Full Time position
- Free Employee Parking.
- Training Opportunities through Penske College to help advance this position from a Job to a Career
- Full Suite of Medical Benefits to include Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401K with Company Match
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Company and Corporate Partner Discounts to companies like GE, Dell, Microsoft, Quicken and many others
- Access to our Health & Wellness Program, Wellness Coach and more
Lexus of Stevens Creek, a part of Penske Motor Group, LLC, is taking a different approach to automotive sales. We understand that the wants and needs of our guest are changing every day.
We’re looking for Team Members who are eager, well-rounded, ambitious and who want to jump into a new and exciting career. Our Learning & Development programs are geared to provide you with the proper introduction into the organization and our team of experts in every discipline will provide you the guidance needed to ensure your success.
Some companies may promise the world by offering you a fancy title or tell you about a creative benefits program that doesn’t fit your personal needs. We firmly believe in transparency with everything that we do and in providing a variety of benefit offerings that allow our Team Members to select those that are important to them. With our average Team Member having been with Penske Motor Group for more than 9-years, you can tell that these beliefs are deeply rooted in our culture.
We’re looking for the best and brightest to become part of our winning team! If you have experience in any industry or organization that focuses on providing a superior guest experience, then we encourage you apply today.
WHAT DO TEAM MEMBERS HAVE TO SAY?
Want to know what it’s like to work here? Check us out on Glassdoor.com! http://www.glassdoor.com/Overview/Working-at-Penske-Motor-Group-EI_IE510101.11,29.htm
Follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/penskemotorgroupcareers
Follow us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/penskemotorgrp
Meet Some of Penske Motor Group's Employees
Internet Sales Director
Rene oversees the day-to-day operations of the Fleet, Internet, and Marketing Departments, ensuring her sales teams work together to achieve customer satisfaction.
Back to top