Express Service Consultant
Longo Toyota/Scion and Longo Lexus, part of Penske Motor Group, LLC, is taking a different approach to automotive sales. We understand that the wants and needs of our guest are changing every day. By adapting and providing superior guest service has made Longo the #1 Toyota retailer for 49 consecutive years and the world’s largest dealership.
We’re looking for Team Members who are eager, well-rounded, ambitious and who want to jump into a new and exciting career. Our Learning & Development programs are geared to provide you with the proper introduction into the organization and our team of experts in every discipline will provide you the guidance needed to ensure your success.
Some companies may promise the world by offering you a fancy title or tell you about a creative benefits program that doesn’t fit your personal needs. We firmly believe in transparency with everything that we do and in providing a variety of benefit offerings that allow our Team Members to select those that are important to them. With our average Team Member having been with Longo for more than 9-years, you can tell that these beliefs are deeply rooted in our culture.
Longo Toyota Service, Parts and Collision Repair Center
Health & Wellness
We’re looking for the best and brightest to become part of our winning team! If you have experience in any industry or organization that focuses on providing a superior guest experience, then we encourage you apply today.
The Express Service Consultant is responsible for assisting guests with preventive automotive maintenance repairs and ensuring the proper satisfaction of guest and vehicle related concerns.
- A high school diploma or equivalent;
- Bilingual skills in English and Mandarin preferred;
- A minimum of one (1) year of automotive diagnosis experience; Associate’s degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school desired;
- Knowledge of vehicle products and warranties; and mathematical principles (adding, subtracting, dividing, multiplying, and percentages);
- Ability to operate manual transmission vehicles; determining causes of operating errors and deciding what to do about it; coordinate activities with other employees; use good judgment in challenging situations; read and interpret documents such as operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals; read and comprehend instructions and information in the English language; work well with the public; communicate in a professional manner; Must have a valid sales driver’s license and maintain an acceptable and safe driving record;
- Must have a valid sales driver’s license and maintain an acceptable and safe driving record.
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
- Assists guest with minor vehicle maintenance repairs such as oil changes and 5k.
- Managers the vehicle service repair process from the moment guest arrives at the drive, to when the vehicle is being repaired, until the vehicle is returned to the guest.
- Offers logical diagnostic services or repairs to satisfy guests concerns.
- Present a service menu of recommended maintenance services to every service guest.
- Promotes the sales of and provides estimates for labor, parts, and accessories.
- Properly, thoroughly, and legibly writes repair orders for all guest serviced.
- Carefully inspects every finished repair order for proper completion, pricing accuracy, and legibility.
- Maintain communication with guests regarding any changes in the estimate and/or promised time.
- Maintains communication with the technical staff regarding job status and changes.
- Answers guest questions over the phone, Internet, and in person.
- Performs other specific administrative functions as directed by service management.
- Achieves the production and customer satisfaction objectives set by management.
- Maintains assigned workspace in an organized and clean manner.
- Maintains high ethical standards in all actions.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR ME?
- $14.00 per hour plus Bonus and sales incentives
- Full Time positions available.
- Free Employee Parking.
- Training Opportunities through Penske College to help advance this position from a Job to a Career.
- Full Suite of Medical Benefits to include Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401K with Company Match
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Company and Corporate Partner Discounts to companies like GE, Dell, Microsoft, Quicken and many others.
- Access to our Health & Wellness Program which includes an on-site gym, Wellness Coach and more.
WHAT DO TEAM MEMBERS HAVE TO SAY?
Want to know what it’s like to work here? Check us out on Glassdoor.com! http://www.glassdoor.com/Overview/Working-at-Penske-Motor-Group-EI_IE510101.11,29.htm
Follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/penskemotorgroupcareers
Follow us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/penskemotorgrp
Back to top