Express Lube Technician
Lexus of Stevens Creek, a part of Penske Motor Group, LLC, is taking a different approach to automotive sales. We understand that the wants and needs of our guest are changing every day.
We’re looking for Team Members who are eager, well-rounded, ambitious and who want to jump into a new and exciting career. Our Learning & Development programs are geared to provide you with the proper introduction into the organization and our team of experts in every discipline will provide you the guidance needed to ensure your success.
Some companies may promise the world by offering you a fancy title or tell you about a creative benefits program that doesn’t fit your personal needs. We firmly believe in transparency with everything that we do and in providing a variety of benefit offerings that allow our Team Members to select those that are important to them. With our average Team Member having been with Penske Motor Group for more than 9-years, you can tell that these beliefs are deeply rooted in our culture.
We’re looking for the best and brightest to become part of our winning team! If you have experience in any industry or organization that focuses on providing a superior guest experience, then we encourage you apply today.
The Express Lube Technician is responsible for performing minor repairs and inspections on vehicles in a quick thorough manner as assigned and in accordance with factory and dealership specifications and time standards.
- A high school diploma or equivalent: some college or vocational school preferred;
- A minimum of one (1) year automotive repair experience, desired; or a combination of education and experience;
- Knowledge of automotive repair and maintenance required; and mathematical principles (adding, subtracting, dividing, multiplying, and percentages) and application;
- Ability to operate manual transmission vehicles; determining causes of operating errors and deciding what to do about it; pay attention to detail; read and comprehend instructions and information in the English language;
- Must have a valid driver’s license and have and maintain an acceptable, safe driving record.
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
- Performs oil changes on guest vehicles.
- Inspects oil, cabin, air filters and vehicle fluid levels and replaces or replenishes as necessary.
- Checks tire pressures and adds air, as needed.
- Rotates tires and inspects brake linings/drums and brake pads/discs.
- Performs a thorough check of guests vehicles, refers needed repairs and preventive maintenance to ASM.
- Documents all work performed on repair order and inspection sheet.
- Operates and maintains in good condition all lubrication equipment.
- Assists the service department, as needed.
- Operated all tools and equipment in a safe manner.
- Achieves the production objectives set by management.
- Maintains assigned workspace in an organized and clean manner.
- Maintains high ethical standards in all actions.
- Maintains a high level of grooming, hygiene, and uniform appearance.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR ME?
- $12.50 per hour (May vary based on experience)
- Full Time positions available.
- Free Employee Parking.
- Training Opportunities through Penske College to help advance this position from a Job to a Career.
- Full Suite of Medical Benefits to include Health, Dental and Vision Insurance.
- 401K with Company Match.
- Tuition Reimbursement.
- Employee Referral Bonus Program .
- Company and Corporate Partner Discounts to companies like GE, Dell, Microsoft, Quicken and many others.
- Access to our Health & Wellness Program, Wellness Coach and more.
WHAT DO TEAM MEMBERS HAVE TO SAY?
Want to know what it’s like to work here? Check us out on Glassdoor.com! http://www.glassdoor.com/Overview/Working-at-Penske-Motor-Group-EI_IE510101.11,29.htm
Follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/penskemotorgroupcareers
Follow us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/penskemotorgrp
Back to top