Longo Toyota/Scion and Longo Lexus, part of Penske Motor Group, LLC, is taking a different approach to automotive sales. We understand that the wants and needs of our guest are changing every day. By adapting and providing superior guest service has made Longo the #1 Toyota retailer for 48 consecutive years and the world’s largest dealership.
We’re looking for Team Members who are eager, well-rounded, ambitious and who want to jump into a new and exciting career. Our Learning & Development programs are geared to provide you with the proper introduction into the organization and our team of experts in every discipline will provide you the guidance needed to ensure your success.
Some companies may promise the world by offering you a fancy title or tell you about a creative benefits program that doesn’t fit your personal needs. We firmly believe in transparency with everything that we do and in providing a variety of benefit offerings that allow our Team Members to select those that are important to them. With our average Team Member having been with Longo for more than 9-years, you can tell that these beliefs are deeply rooted in our culture.
Longo Toyota Service, Parts and Collision Repair Center
Health & Wellness
We’re looking for the best and brightest to become part of our winning team! If you have experience in any industry or organization that focuses on providing a superior guest experience, then we encourage you apply today.
The DMV Clerk is responsible for processing wholesales, purchases and DMV registrations using the respective state(s)/agency(s) guidelines in a timely and accurate manner to assure a high level of customer satisfaction while satisfying Company policies.
- A high school diploma or equivalent; associate degree, desired;
- A minimum of two (2) years experience in processing DMV and vehicle title documents, preferably for an automotive dealership;
- Knowledge of Department and Motor Vehicle title processing policies and regulations; dealership policies and lending institution procedures; administrative and clerical procedures and systems such as word processing, managing files and records; and mathematical principles (adding, subtracting, dividing, multiplying, and percentages) and application; Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) proficiency desired;
- Ability to coordinate activities with other employees; pay attention to detail; follow-up with guests and employees; read and comprehend instructions and information in the English language; work well with the public; communicate in a professional manner on the phone, Internet and in person; and use standard office equipment.
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
- Process wholesale and purchases.
- Review trade paperwork.
- Accurately review and process incoming titles daily according to established procedures.
- Troubleshooting and problem resolution specific to titles; odometer discrepancies, power of attorney, etc.
- Process DMV registration (new, pre-owned and out of state)
- Answer guest inquiries or concerns in person, e-mail, fax or telephone in a professional, guest – focused manner.
- Maintain a professional, calm manner when negotiating with difficult or upset guests.
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality.
- Contribute to and encourage others to demonstrate a team focused, values based, service culture throughout the company.
- Contribute to effective operations by providing support where and when as needed on sale/guest promotion dates.
- Assist in all other areas of the business office and performs other administrative duties, as needed.
- Maintains high ethical standards in all actions.
- Maintains assigned workspace in an organized and clean manner
- Maintains a professional appearance at all times.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR ME?
- $16.00 per hour (May vary based on experience).
- Full Time position available.
- Free Employee Parking. If that doesn’t work for you, we have great incentives for those who Ride Share.
- Training Opportunities through Penske College to help advance this position from a Job to a Career.
- Full Suite of Medical Benefits to include Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401K with Company Match
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Company and Corporate Partner Discounts to companies like GE, Dell, Microsoft, Quicken and many others.
- Access to our Health & Wellness Program which includes an on-site gym, Wellness Coach and more.
WHAT DO TEAM MEMBERS HAVE TO SAY?
Want to know what it’s like to work here? Check us out on Glassdoor.com! http://www.glassdoor.com/Overview/Working-at-Penske-Motor-Group-EI_IE510101.11,29.htm
Follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/penskemotorgroupcareers
Follow us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/penskemotorgrp
Back to top