Lexus of Stevens Creek, a part of Penske Motor Group, LLC, is taking a different approach to automotive sales. We understand that the wants and needs of our guest are changing every day.
We’re looking for Team Members who are eager, well-rounded, ambitious and who want to jump into a new and exciting career. Our Learning & Development programs are geared to provide you with the proper introduction into the organization and our team of experts in every discipline will provide you the guidance needed to ensure your success.
Some companies may promise the world by offering you a fancy title or tell you about a creative benefits program that doesn’t fit your personal needs. We firmly believe in transparency with everything that we do and in providing a variety of benefit offerings that allow our Team Members to select those that are important to them. With our average Team Member having been with Penske Motor Group for more than 9-years, you can tell that these beliefs are deeply rooted in our culture.
We’re looking for the best and brightest to become part of our winning team! If you have experience in any industry or organization that focuses on providing a superior guest experience, then we encourage you apply today.
The Dispatcher is responsible for planning, organizing and controlling the flow of service work through the Service department based on dealership and manufacturer standards.
- A high school diploma or equivalent;
- Knowledge of automotive machines and tools, including their designs, uses, repair, and maintenance; federal, state, and local regulations such as those governing the disposal of hazardous waste; and mathematical principles (adding, subtracting, dividing, multiplying, and percentages) and application;
- Ability to operate manual transmission vehicles; determining causes of operating errors and deciding what to do about it; coordinate activities with other employees; use good judgment in challenging situations; read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals; work well with the public; read and comprehend instructions and information in the English language; and use standard office equipment;
- At least two years’ experience in the automotive industry;
- Must have a valid driver’s license and have and maintain an acceptable, safe driving record.
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
- Implements and maintains an effective dispatch schedule to facilitate maximum productivity in accordance with dealership policy and the technician skill level required.
- Prioritizes and controls all comebacks to ensure proper and prompt attention and ensures the necessary employees are informed.
- Reviews repair orders turned in by technicians to ensure assigned work has been performed and the repair order has been completed properly.
- Conducts periodic checks of the service shop of work in progress for status updates.
- Maintains constant communication with the ASM’s on shop workload, availability and vehicle status.
- Provides accurate estimates of time of completion for repair orders written.
- Maintains an organized and up-to-date repair log.
- Performs other administrative duties, as needed.
- Assists in all other areas of the Service Department.
- Achieves the production objectives set by management.
- Maintains a professional appearance at all times.
- Maintains high ethical standards in all actions.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR ME?
- Competitive Compensation (May vary based on experience)
- Full Time positions available.
- Free Employee Parking.
- Training Opportunities through Penske College to help advance this position from a Job to a Career.
- Full Suite of Medical Benefits to include Health, Dental and Vision Insurance.
- 401K with Company Match.
- Tuition Reimbursement.
- Employee Referral Bonus Program .
- Company and Corporate Partner Discounts to companies like GE, Dell, Microsoft, Quicken and many others.
- Access to our Health & Wellness Program, Wellness Coach and more.
WHAT DO TEAM MEMBERS HAVE TO SAY?
Want to know what it’s like to work here? Check us out on Glassdoor.com! http://www.glassdoor.com/Overview/Working-at-Penske-Motor-Group-EI_IE510101.11,29.htm
Follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/penskemotorgroupcareers
Follow us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/penskemotorgrp
Back to top