Mercedes-Benz of Marin, part of Penske Motor Group, LLC, is taking a different approach to automotive sales. We understand that the wants and needs of our guest are changing every day. By adapting and providing superior guest service has made Mercedes-Benz of Marin a 2014 Mercedes-Benz Best of the Best award winner .
We’re looking for Team Members who are eager, well-rounded, ambitious and who want to jump into a new and exciting career. Our Learning & Development programs are geared to provide you with the proper introduction into the organization and our team of experts in every discipline will provide you the guidance needed to ensure your success.
Some companies may promise the world by offering you a fancy title or tell you about a creative benefits program that doesn’t fit your personal needs. We firmly believe in transparency with everything that we do and in providing a variety of benefit offerings that allow our Team Members to select those that are important to them. With our average Team Member having been with Penske Motor Group for more than 9-years, you can tell that these beliefs are deeply rooted in our culture.
We’re looking for the best and brightest to become part of our winning team! If you have experience in any industry or organization that focuses on providing a superior guest experience, then we encourage you apply today.
The Detailer is responsible for cleaning and refurnishing new and used vehicles.
- A high school diploma or equivalent required;
- A minimum of six (6) months experience as a washer, detailer, or related field;
- Knowledge of automotive maintenance, desired;
- Ability operate manual transmission vehicles; pay attention to detail; read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals; read and comprehend instructions and information in the English language;
- Must have a valid driver’s license and have and maintain an acceptable, safe driving record.
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
- Performs variety of vehicle cleaning tasks such as (but not limited to) washing, polishing, buffing, interior cleaning, and window cleaning.
- Cleans upholstery, rugs, and other surfaces, using cleaning agents, applicators, and cleaning devises.
- Applies revitalizers and preservative agents to vinyl or leather surfaces and treats fabrics with spot and stain-resistant chemicals.
- Cleans engine and engine departments with stem cleaning equipment and various cleaning agents.
- Inspects quality of work performed to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Uses proper eye, hand, and body equipment when using products that require protection.
- Operates tools and equipment in a safe manner.
- Reaches production objectives set by management.
- Assists in all other areas of the Department, as needed.
- Maintains assigned workspace in an organized and clean manner.
- Maintains high ethical standards in all actions.
- Maintains a high level of grooming, hygiene, and uniform appearance.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR ME?
- Competitive pay
- Free Employee Parking.
- Training Opportunities through Penske College to help advance this position from a Job to a Career.
- Full Suite of Medical Benefits to include Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401K with Company Match
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Company and Corporate Partner Discounts to companies like GE, Dell, Microsoft, Quicken and many others.
- Access to our Health & Wellness Program, Wellness Coach and more.
WHAT DO TEAM MEMBERS HAVE TO SAY?
Want to know what it’s like to work here?Check us out on Glassdoor.com! http://www.glassdoor.com/Overview/Working-at-Penske-Motor-Group-EI_IE510101.11,29.htm
Follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/penskemotorgroupcareers
Follow us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/penskemotorgrp
Back to top