Cashier (Part Time)
Longo Toyota/Scion and Longo Lexus, part of Penske Motor Group, LLC, is taking a different approach to automotive sales. We understand that the wants and needs of our guest are changing every day. By adapting and providing superior guest service has made Longo the #1 Toyota retailer for 49 consecutive years and the world’s largest dealership.
We’re looking for Team Members who are eager, well-rounded, ambitious and who want to jump into a new and exciting career. Our Learning & Development programs are geared to provide you with the proper introduction into the organization and our team of experts in every discipline will provide you the guidance needed to ensure your success.
Some companies may promise the world by offering you a fancy title or tell you about a creative benefits program that doesn’t fit your personal needs. We firmly believe in transparency with everything that we do and in providing a variety of benefit offerings that allow our Team Members to select those that are important to them. With our average Team Member having been with Longo for more than 9-years, you can tell that these beliefs are deeply rooted in our culture.
Longo Toyota Service, Parts and Collision Repair Center
Health & Wellness
We’re looking for the best and brightest to become part of our winning team! If you have experience in any industry or organization that focuses on providing a superior guest experience, then we encourage you apply today.
The Cashier is responsible for the reconciliation of repair orders and receiving payment for goods and services rendered.
- A high school diploma or equivalent;
- A minimum of one (1) year cash handling experience, preferred;
- Knowledge of basic mathematical principles (adding, subtracting, dividing, multiplying, and percentages) and application;
- Ability to pay attention to detail; read and comprehend instructions and information in the English language; work well with the public; communicate in a professional manner on the phone, Internet and in person; and use standard office equipment.
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
- Collects the total retail charges from the guests in cash, check, or authorized charge account.
- Makes change and issues receipts to guests.
- Uses various dealership software programs for input and retrieval of information, such as determining the status of guests vehicles.
- Closes or finalizes all repair orders for which funds have been received in computer system.
- Reconciles cash drawer daily.
- Answers guests questions’ concerning services performed or products purchased, or refers them to someone who can.
- Handles guest’s complaints with integrity and poise, and, when necessary, refers dissatisfied customers to the appropriate individuals for resolution.
- Files repair orders as directed by Service department management.
- Answers, transfers, and provides information to incoming service calls.
- Performs other administrative duties as assigned.
- Maintains high ethical standards in all actions.
- Maintains assigned workspace in an organized and clean manner.
- Maintains a professional appearance at all times.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR ME?
- $11.00 per hour (May vary based on experience)
- Part Time positions available.
- Free Employee Parking.
- Training Opportunities through Penske College to help advance this position from a Job to a Career.
- Full Suite of Medical Benefits to include Health, Dental and Vision Insurance (Full Time Team Members)
- 401K with Company Match
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Company and Corporate Partner Discounts to companies like GE, Dell, Microsoft, Quicken and many others.
- Access to our Health & Wellness Program which includes an on-site gym, Wellness Coach and more.
WHAT DO TEAM MEMBERS HAVE TO SAY?
Want to know what it’s like to work here? Check us out on Glassdoor.com! http://www.glassdoor.com/Overview/Working-at-Penske-Motor-Group-EI_IE510101.11,29.htm
Follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/penskemotorgroupcareers
Follow us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/penskemotorgrp
Meet Some of Penske Motor Group's Employees
Internet Sales Director
Rene oversees the day-to-day operations of the Fleet, Internet, and Marketing Departments, ensuring her sales teams work together to achieve customer satisfaction.
Back to top