Longo Toyota/Scion and Longo Lexus, part of Penske Motor Group, LLC, is taking a different approach to automotive sales. We understand that the wants and needs of our guest are changing every day. By adapting and providing superior guest service has made Longo the #1 Toyota retailer for 49 consecutive years and the world’s largest dealership.
We’re looking for Team Members who are eager, well-rounded, ambitious and who want to jump into a new and exciting career. Our Learning & Development programs are geared to provide you with the proper introduction into the organization and our team of experts in every discipline will provide you the guidance needed to ensure your success.
Some companies may promise the world by offering you a fancy title or tell you about a creative benefits program that doesn’t fit your personal needs. We firmly believe in transparency with everything that we do and in providing a variety of benefit offerings that allow our Team Members to select those that are important to them. With our average Team Member having been with Longo for more than 9-years, you can tell that these beliefs are deeply rooted in our culture.
Longo Toyota Service, Parts and Collision Repair Center
Health & Wellness
We’re looking for the best and brightest to become part of our winning team! If you have experience in any industry or organization that focuses on providing a superior guest experience, then we encourage you apply today.
The Vehicle Cashier is responsible for the collection of monies for vehicle purchases and payments for the dealerships.
- High school diploma or equivalent;
- Attention to detail and excellent customer service;
- Fast-paced work environment;
- Communicate in a professional manner (phone, email and in person):
- A minimum of one (1) year customer service & cashiering experience, preferred;
- Knowledge of basic mathematical principles (adding, subtracting, dividing, multiplying, and percentages) and their application;
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) proficiency desired.
- Ability to pay attention to detail; read and comprehend instructions and information in the English language; work well with the public; communicate in a professional manner on the phone, Internet and in person; and use standard office equipment.
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
- Receives cash, checks and credit card payments from guests and records the amount received.
- Issues receipts, refunds, credits, or change due to guests.
- Reconciles cash drawer daily.
- Answers guest’s question’s concerning down payments and payoffs or refers them to someone who can.
- Handles guest’s complaints with integrity and poise, and, when necessary, refers dissatisfied guests to the appropriate individuals for resolution.
- Performs any other administrative tasks as directed by management.
- Maintains high ethical standards in all actions.
- Maintains assigned workspace in an organized and clean manner.
- Maintains a professional appearance at all times.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR ME?
- $11.00 per hour (may vary based on experience)
- Full Time position.
- Free Employee Parking.
- Training opportunities through Penske College to help advance this position from a Job to a Career.
- Full Suite of Medical Benefits to include Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Retirement Program with a Wells Fargo 401-K that includes a generous Company Match
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Company Discounts on New / Leased Vehicle Purchases, Parts and Service.
- Corporate Partner Discounts with companies such as Oakley, RayBan, General Electric, Microsoft, Quicken, Dell Computers, PC Mall, Verizon Wireless, AAA Insurance and many more.
- Access to our Health & Wellness Program which includes an on-site gym, Wellness Coach and more.
WHAT DO TEAM MEMBERS HAVE TO SAY?
Want to know what it’s like to work here? Check us out on Glassdoor.com! http://www.glassdoor.com/Overview/Working-at-Penske-Motor-Group-EI_IE510101.11,29.htm
Follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/penskemotorgroupcareers
Follow us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/penskemotorgrp
Back to top