Car Wash Valet
Lexus of Stevens Creek, a part of Penske Motor Group, LLC, is taking a different approach to automotive sales. We understand that the wants and needs of our guest are changing every day.
We’re looking for Team Members who are eager, well-rounded, ambitious and who want to jump into a new and exciting career. Our Learning & Development programs are geared to provide you with the proper introduction into the organization and our team of experts in every discipline will provide you the guidance needed to ensure your success.
Some companies may promise the world by offering you a fancy title or tell you about a creative benefits program that doesn’t fit your personal needs. We firmly believe in transparency with everything that we do and in providing a variety of benefit offerings that allow our Team Members to select those that are important to them. With our average Team Member having been with Penske Motor Group for more than 9-years, you can tell that these beliefs are deeply rooted in our culture.
We’re looking for the best and brightest to become part of our winning team! If you have experience in any industry or organization that focuses on providing a superior guest experience, then we encourage you apply today.
The Valet is responsible of verifying receipt of new vehicles delivered to the dealership and maintaining the new car sales lot in an organized manner to ensure smooth and efficient traffic flow through the dealership.
- A high school diploma or equivalent desired;
- Minimum of six (6) months customer service experience, desired;
- Ability to coordinate activities with other employees; pay attention to detail; read and comprehend instructions and information in the English language; work well with the public;
- Must have a valid driver’s license and have and maintain an acceptable, safe driving record.
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
- Logs new/pre-owned vehicles delivered to the dealership and compares serial numbers of incoming cars against invoice.
- Inspects vehicles to detect damage and to verify the presence of accessories listed on the invoice.
- Parks new/pre-owned vehicles in assigned area.
- Catalogs and stores keys.
- Verifies vehicle paperwork before releasing vehicle to third party.
- Moves vehicles and reorganized lot, as directed my management.
- Prepares and delivers sold vehicles to guests.
- Maintains the parking lot in a neat and organized manner.
- Makes sure all the vehicles in the sales parking lot are kept locked.
- Must follow all company safety policies and practices.
- Assists in all other areas of the sales department, as needed.
- Maintains high ethical standards in all actions.
- Maintains professional appearance.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR ME?
- $11.30 per hour (May vary based on experience)
- Full Time positions available.
- Free Employee Parking.
- Training Opportunities through Penske College to help advance this position from a Job to a Career.
- 401K with Company Match.
- Tuition Reimbursement.
- Employee Referral Bonus Program .
- Company and Corporate Partner Discounts to companies like GE, Dell, Microsoft, Quicken and many others.
- Access to our Health & Wellness Program, Wellness Coach and more.
WHAT DO TEAM MEMBERS HAVE TO SAY?
Want to know what it’s like to work here? Check us out on Glassdoor.com! http://www.glassdoor.com/Overview/Working-at-Penske-Motor-Group-EI_IE510101.11,29.htm
Follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/penskemotorgroupcareers
Follow us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/penskemotorgrp
Back to top