Car Wash Valet
Lexus of Stevens Creek, part of Penske Motor Group, LLC, is taking a different approach to automotive sales. We understand that the wants and needs of our guest are changing every day. By adapting and providing superior guest service has made Lexus of Stevens Creek the #1 Luxury retailer in Northern California.
We’re looking for Team Members who are eager, well-rounded, ambitious and who want to jump into a new and exciting career. Our Learning & Development programs are geared to provide you with the proper introduction into the organization and our team of experts in every discipline will provide you the guidance needed to ensure your success.
Some companies may promise the world by offering you a fancy title or tell you about a creative benefits program that doesn’t fit your personal needs. We firmly believe in transparency with everything that we do and in providing a variety of benefit offerings that allow our Team Members to select those that are important to them. With our average Team Member having been with Longo for more than 9-years, you can tell that these beliefs are deeply rooted in our culture.
We’re looking for the best and brightest to become part of our winning team! If you have experience in any industry or organization that focuses on providing a superior guest experience, then we encourage you apply today.
The Car Wash is responsible for washing all vehicles services by the Service department before vehicle is returned to the guest.
- A high school diploma or equivalent, desired;
- Ability to operate manual transmission vehicles; coordinate activities with other employees; read and comprehend instructions and information in the English language; work well with the public;
- Must have a valid driver’s license and have and maintain an acceptable, safe driving record.
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
- Wash and ensures that the exterior of each guest’s vehicle is thoroughly clean before delivered to guest.
- Keeps finished vehicles maintained in an orderly fashion throughout the service lot by ensuring smooth and efficient traffic flow.
- Ensures all tools are in good working condition and follow all company safety policies, operations and practices.
- Assists in all other areas of the Service department, as needed.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR ME?
- $12.00 per hour (May vary based on experience).
- Part Time and full time positions available.
- Free Employee Parking. If that doesn’t work for you, we have great incentives for those who Ride Share.
- Training Opportunities through Penske College to help advance this position from a Job to a Career.
- Full Suite of Medical Benefits to include Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401K with Company Match
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Company and Corporate Partner Discounts to companies like GE, Dell, Microsoft, Quicken and many others.
- Access to our Health & Wellness Program which includes an on-site gym, Wellness Coach and more.
WHAT DO TEAM MEMBERS HAVE TO SAY?
Want to know what it’s like to work here? Check us out on Glassdoor.com! http://www.glassdoor.com/Overview/Working-at-Penske-Motor-Group-EI_IE510101.11,29.htm
Follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/penskemotorgroupcareers
Follow us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/penskemotorgrp
Meet Some of Penske Motor Group's Employees
Internet Sales Director
Rene oversees the day-to-day operations of the Fleet, Internet, and Marketing Departments, ensuring her sales teams work together to achieve customer satisfaction.
Back to top