Asset Collection Manager
Penske Motor Group, LLC, is a private portfolio of elite locations throughout the state of California. We take a different approach to automotive sales and understand that the needs of our guest are always changing. By adapting and providing superior Guest Service, we have made the locations within Penske Motor Group some of the most highly regarded and recognized in the industry.
Locations in Southern California
- Longo Toyota:World’s Largest Dealership and the #1 Toyota Dealer since 1967.
- Longo Lexus:#1 Lexus Dealer in the Western United States.
Locations in Northern California
- Lexus of Stevens Creek:#1 Luxury Dealer in Northern California.
- Mercedes-Benz of Marin:2014 Recipient of the Mercedes-Benz “Best of the Best” Award.
We’re looking for Team Members who are eager, well-rounded, ambitious and who want to jump into a new and exciting career. Our Learning & Development programs are geared to provide you with the proper introduction into the organization and our team of experts in every discipline will provide you the guidance needed to ensure your success.
Some companies may promise the world by offering you a fancy title or tell you about a creative benefits program that doesn’t fit your personal needs. We firmly believe in transparency with everything that we do and in providing a variety of benefit offerings that allow our Team Members to select those that are important to them.
With our average Team Member having been with Penske Motor Group for approximately 10-years, you can tell that these beliefs are deeply rooted in our culture and why this is not just a job, it’s a career and a family.
To help you understand a little more about us, we invite you to watch the following videos …
Our Commitment: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GjIC3PBMiXA
Health & Wellness: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WL9p4Nqe61U
We’re looking for the best and brightest to become part of our winning team! If you have experience in any industry or organization that focuses on providing a superior guest experience, then we encourage you apply today.
The Asset Collection Manager is responsible for collecting debts, locating stolen vehicles and working closely with local law enforcement to include TRAP Officers.
- Position requires experience and demonstrated competency in:
- Repossession laws
- Collection laws
- Working with Police Officers and TRAP
- Small Claims and Court Proceedings
- Skip Tracing
- Lien sales
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint);
- Ability to pay attention to details; read and comprehend instructions and information in the English language; work well with the public; communicate in a professional manner on the phone, Internet and in person; and use standard office equipment;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to manage multiple projects and engagements simultaneously;
- Strong teamwork orientation;
- Sit and stand for long periods at a time;
- Use hands and fingers in repetitive motion.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR ME?
- Salary is commensurate with experience and education.
- Full Suite of Medical Benefits to include Health, Dental and Vision Insurance.
- Retirement Program with a Wells Fargo 401-K that includes a generous Company Match.
- Tuition Reimbursement.
- Bonus Opportunities through our Employee Referral Program.
- Company Discounts on New / Leased Vehicle Purchases, Parts and Service.
- Corporate Partner Discounts with companies such as Oakley, RayBan, General Electric, Microsoft, Quicken, Dell Computers, PC Mall, Verizon Wireless, AAA Insurance and many more.
- Access to our Health & Wellness Program which includes an on-site gym, Wellness Coach and more.
WHAT DO TEAM MEMBERS HAVE TO SAY?
Want to know what it’s like to work here? Check us out on Glassdoor.com! http://www.glassdoor.com/Overview/Working-at-Penske-Motor-Group-EI_IE510101.11,29.htm
Follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/penskemotorgroupcareers
Follow us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/penskemotorgroup
Back to top