Longo Toyota/Scion and Longo Lexus, part of Penske Motor Group, LLC, is taking a different approach to automotive sales. We understand that the wants and needs of our guest are changing every day. By adapting and providing superior guest service has made Longo the #1 Toyota retailer for 49 consecutive years and the world’s largest dealership.
We’re looking for Team Members who are eager, well-rounded, ambitious and who want to jump into a new and exciting career. Our Learning & Development programs are geared to provide you with the proper introduction into the organization and our team of experts in every discipline will provide you the guidance needed to ensure your success.
Some companies may promise the world by offering you a fancy title or tell you about a creative benefits program that doesn’t fit your personal needs. We firmly believe in transparency with everything that we do and in providing a variety of benefit offerings that allow our Team Members to select those that are important to them. With our average Team Member having been with Longo for more than 9-years, you can tell that these beliefs are deeply rooted in our culture.
Longo Toyota Service, Parts and Collision Repair Center
Health & Wellness
We’re looking for the best and brightest to become part of our winning team! If you have experience in any industry or organization that focuses on providing a superior guest experience, then we encourage you apply today.
The Accounting Clerk is responsible for handling F&I product submission and various miscellaneous tasks in the business office.
- A bachelor degree in Accounting or Finance;
- A minimum of one (1) year of administrative experience, desired;
- Basic knowledge of dealership policies and procedures; and mathematical principles (adding, subtracting, dividing, multiplying, and percentages) and application;
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions and information in the English language; pay attention to detail; compile, code, categorize or verify information or data; work well with the public; communicate in a professional manner on the phone, Internet and in person; and use standard office equipment.
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
- Submit Finance Insurance Applications.
- Performs general office duties such as typing, operating office machines, and sorting mail.
- Performs other specific administrative functions and assists in all other areas of the business office, as needed.
- Maintains high ethical standards in all actions.
- Maintains a professional appearance at all times.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR ME?
- $15.00 per hour (May vary based on experience).
- Full Time position available.
- Free Employee Parking.
- Training Opportunities through Penske College to help advance this position from a Job to a Career.
- Full Suite of Medical Benefits to include Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Retirement Program with a Wells Fargo 401-K that includes a generous Company Match
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Company Discounts on New / Leased Vehicle Purchases, Parts and Service.
- Corporate Partner Discounts with companies such as Oakley, RayBan, General Electric, Microsoft, Quicken, Dell Computers, PC Mall, Verizon Wireless, AAA Insurance and many more.
- Access to our Health & Wellness Program which includes an on-site gym, Wellness Coach and more.
WHAT DO TEAM MEMBERS HAVE TO SAY?
Want to know what it’s like to work here? Check us out on Glassdoor.com! http://www.glassdoor.com/Overview/Working-at-Penske-Motor-Group-EI_IE510101.11,29.htm
Follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/penskemotorgroupcareers
Follow us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/penskemotorgrp
Back to top