Warehouse Operations Associate
As a Warehouse Associate you will be responsible for organizing workspace area, conducting inventory of company products and preparing bikes for delivery to our customers across the tri-state area.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Prep & kit orders, including organizing each order in advance of delivery
- Load and transfer all inventory arriving to warehouse to dedicated prep area
- Assist with load-out of all orders into vans
- Learn refurb and repair of bikes at warehouse as needed / directed
- Maintain a safe and clean environment at all times
IDEAL CANDIDATES WILL HAVE:
- Knowledge of warehouse operations and procedures
- Extremely detail-oriented
- Strong organizational, analytical, self-management and goal setting skills
- Ability to follow directions and tasks in a professional and timely manner
- Dependable and shows up for scheduled work shifts
- Have the flexibility to work a varied schedule (weekends, holidays)
- Ability to lift up to 75 lbs.
Founded in 2012, Peloton has transformed the at-home fitness experience by creating a bike that merges high-design with modern technology to provide access to live streaming and on demand indoor cycling classes led by elite instructors. With a state of the art studio, the best instructors and content distribution, Peloton delivers an intense high-energy workout that motivates, while positively changing the mind and body.
Back to top