We’re looking for an experienced technical recruiter to help grow our world-class engineering team. The ideal candidate is a highly organized self starter that has demonstrated success scaling engineering teams of fast growing technology organizations. Partnering with other members of our People and Engineering Team, you will have significant impact on the continued growth of a high profile technology organization that is changing at home fitness. We are looking for someone that can hit the pavement and fill open requisitions, but can also bring a creative approach to helping grow our talent and engineering brand.
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL:
- Source and build a pipeline of technical candidates from various means, including online social channels, our job board, referrals, hiring platforms, your own network, meetups, events and more
- Work with our hiring managers to understand their needs to accurately define the role we are looking to fill; crafting a process that will lead us to the right hire in a timely, efficient manner
- Leave no stone unturned and provide the best experience to candidates through successful management of every aspect of the interview process
- Share best practices and constantly look for new techniques or products that can improve the recruiting team overall
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- A deep network of top engineering talent
- Built out engineering teams at other fast growth technology organizations either as an internal or external recruiter, or both.
- An intellectual curiosity for the recruiting space with the ability to think of new and creative ways to build our technical talent pipelines
- Have worked across different verticals including engineering, product, design, marketing, business systems, or more
- Experience conceiving, organizing, and executing engaging engineering / recruiting events
BONUS POINTS IF YOU:
- Have a particular vertical of recruiting expertise such as Android, Site Reliability Engineering / DevOps, Backend, Mobile, etc.
- Have worked on campus recruiting
- Have worked with our ATS, Greenhouse
- Have a passion for fitness
Founded in 2012, Peloton has transformed the at-home fitness experience by creating a bike that merges high-design with modern technology to provide access to live streaming and on demand indoor cycling classes led by elite instructors. With a state of the art studio, the best instructors and content distribution, Peloton delivers an intense high-energy workout that motivates, while positively changing the mind and body.
Meet Some of Peloton Cycle's Employees
Senior Manager, Operations
Rita and her Customer Experience Team deal with the division of Inside Sales. She handles all of the logistics of the Peloton product to make sure everything runs smoothly.
Back to top