Technical Program Manager-Engineering
In this role you will:
The Technical Program Manager will drive planning, project execution, and development for our engineering team. It will be your responsibility to be relentless in getting things done. As the scrum master, you will help our engineering teams maintain organization while continuing to improve on process and communication. It will be your job to wear multiple hats, and go beyond the normal expectations.
You will be joining a company that creates positivity, community, and fitness with technology. You will work with smart engineers, designers, and product managers to build and improve our commerce platform (web, mobile, logistics), iOS app, CMS, home bike tablet, live streaming services, and other back-end services. In addition you will:
- Be the Scrum Master, evangelist, and coach for agile development
- Help create self-organized, empowered teams that drive continuous improvement
- Coordinate and help come up with solutions, and remove impediments
- Wear multiple hats with willingness to go beyond your own role
- Specify project constraints, and provide mitigation plan
- Help build consensus between teams
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- Strong analytical, problem solving and planning ability
- Experience with Agile Software, lean methodology, JIRA
- Works well in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with managing multiple projects through the software development lifecycle
- Bachelor's Degree in computer related field preferred
Founded in 2012, Peloton has transformed the at-home fitness experience by creating a bike that merges high-design with modern technology to provide access to live streaming and on demand indoor cycling classes led by elite instructors. With a state of the art studio, the best instructors and content distribution, Peloton delivers an intense high-energy workout that motivates, while positively changing the mind and body.
Meet Some of Peloton Cycle's Employees
Director, Business Development
Ryan is responsible for creating the signature style of Peloton's retail locations. He ensures the décor of all stores reflects the luxury brand's high-end aesthetic.
Back to top