Strategy and Consumer Insights Manager
Peloton's Strategy and Consumer Insights Manager will oversee the creation and execution of all consumer insights responsibilities. He or she will create a research agenda, set up and maintain ongoing consumer tracking and lead all creative research. He or she will be a part of the Brand Management team and will be responsible for writing clear agency briefs, providing creative feedback, and testing new creative ideas. They will work closely with both the Acquisition and Retention marketing teams to understand how to most impact the business and set up testing that will impact the business. He or she will also work cross-functionally with the Product and Content teams with their research needs and most importantly help translate consumer insights into action across the company.
IN THIS ROLE, YOU WILL:
- Manage the complete process of planning and executing qualitative and quantitative research studies, including: questionnaire development, programming and testing surveys, analyzing results, and producing final reports.
- Manage both qualitative and quantitative vendors with ability to develop questionnaires, sample and data analysis plans, screeners, discussion guides and reporting.
- Write RFPs, review proposals, and coordinate research projects with internal and external partners
- Blend primary and secondary data from multiple sources to tell a complete story. Identify market trends and customer insights and translate into actionable ideas and strategies.
- Stay abreast of industry trends, news, and developments
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- 3-5 years of fitness, lifestyle, and/or technology research
- Experience executing qualitative and quantitative research
- Understanding of a variety of market research methodologies and their applications
- Comfortable working with large quantitative and qualitative datasets
- Strong PowerPoint and Excel skills
- Demonstrated ability to conduct in-house research (comfortable writing questionnaires, analyzing raw data, creating surveys, etc.)
- Highly organized with the ability to handle multiple projects at once
- Strong attention to detail, written and oral communications skills
- Team player, extraordinarily collaborative and inclusive
Founded in 2012, Peloton has transformed the at-home fitness experience by creating a bike that merges high-design with modern technology to provide access to live streaming and on demand fitness classes led by elite instructors. With a state of the art studio, the best instructors and content distribution, Peloton delivers an intense high-energy workout that motivates, while positively changing the mind and body.
Meet Some of Peloton Cycle's Employees
Senior Manager, Operations
Rita and her Customer Experience Team deal with the division of Inside Sales. She handles all of the logistics of the Peloton product to make sure everything runs smoothly.
Back to top