Do you have a passion for sales, technology, and fitness? Are you an energetic and enthusiastic sales professional capable of recruiting and leading a successful group of qualified sales professionals? If so, Peloton wants you on our team.
Peloton is changing the way people get fit by delivering live-streaming instructional content to the most technologically advanced indoor cycle. A software company at its core, Peloton leverages cloud-based streaming video technology and a unique Android powered, multi-touch console to deliver a first-in-class fitness experience to users anywhere in the world.
For more information about Peloton and how we are revolutionizing the fitness industry, please visit our website.
Sales-oriented, tech-savvy, and highly organized, the Store Manager takes an active role on the sales floor and within the local community. In addition to maintaining operational excellence in every aspect of running the store, the Store Manager is ultimately responsible for recruiting, leading and motivating a team of dynamic sales professionals to meet and exceed weekly and monthly sales goals.
- Drive business to maximize sales through excellent customer service, product knowledge, and merchandise presentation.
- Source, interview, hire, lead, and develop a team of highly qualified sales professionals
- Institute and adhere to processes regarding merchandise display and physical inventory
- Lead in the planning, implementation, and follow up of store operational tasks and projects
- Network and coordinate with key individuals and existing clients in the local community to promote Peloton and drive company sales
- Control store expenses, including staffing, supplies, and services
- Proven ability to lead and inspire a team
- Solid history of meeting and exceeding sales goals
- Strong record of sourcing, training, and retaining top sales talent
- Demonstrated passion for fitness and wellness
- Sound understanding of Peloton’s company vision and brand image with ability to communicate it effectively and with enthusiasm
- Familiarity with the local market; able to identify and act on key networking opportunities in a professional manner
- Strong clientele background
- Prior experience as a Store Manager or equivalent position
- Flexibility to work nights, weekends, and holidays
- Proficiency with MS applications (Word, excel, etc), Apple Products, Customer Relationship Management (CRM) a plus
At Peloton, the health and well being of our employees is of the utmost importance to us. In addition to a competitive salary with generous commission potential, we are proud to offer a comprehensive benefits plan and paid time off to all full-time employees. Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and hires only on the basis of skills and experience.
Founded in 2012, Peloton has transformed the at-home fitness experience by creating a bike that merges high-design with modern technology to provide access to live streaming and on demand indoor cycling classes led by elite instructors. With a state of the art studio, the best instructors and content distribution, Peloton delivers an intense high-energy workout that motivates, while positively changing the mind and body.
Back to top