Founded in 2012, Peloton is an innovative tech company that has transformed the at-home fitness experience by creating a bike that merges high-design with modern technology to provide at home access to live streaming and on demand indoor cycling classes led by elite instructors. With a state of the art studio, the best instructors and content distribution, Peloton delivers an intense high-energy workout that motivates, while positively changing the mind and body – all from your home.
As a company Peloton believes in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. We put our users, members and customers first and we obsess over every touch point of the member experience – be it the studio, product or showroom. We like to hire the best and encourage all our associates to think like owners. Most importantly, we know that together we go far.
The Store Manager (whom we call a Showroom Leader) will be heading up Peloton’s latest retail endeavor - The Micro-Store. The Micro-Store is a compact, free-standing and self-contained version of our full-size showroom located in high-traffic areas of premier malls. The right candidate for this role will be customer-centric, sales-oriented, tech-savvy, and highly organized in order to manage a high volume of clientele. The Showroom Leader takes an active role on the sales floor and within the local community. They are the representatives of Peloton in the Micro-Store and in the market at large. By creating an exceptional customer experience, the Showroom Leader drives business in order to meet and exceed weekly and monthly sales goals. The ideal candidate for this role has a highly entrepreneurial spirit, strategic agility and excellent training and communication skills.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Develop and nurture a customer-centric culture among your team by leading by example
- Achieve and exceed sales goals via sales training and customer service
- Network and coordinate with key individuals and businesses in the local community to promote Peloton and drive sales
- Ability to communicate upward and within your team
- Source, interview, hire, lead, and develop a team of highly qualified sales professionals (Peloton Pros)
- Strong business acumen (ie control store expenses - including staffing, supplies, and services)
- Self-motivated and driven individual - not satisfied with the status quo
- Solutions oriented - solutions and ideas before complaints
- Familiarity with the local market; able to identify and act on key networking opportunities in a professional manner
- Solid history of meeting and exceeding sales goals
- Solid understanding of Peloton’s company vision and brand image with ability to communicate it effectively and with enthusiasm
- Demonstrated passion for fitness and wellness
- Strong record of sourcing, training, and retaining top sales talent
- Proven ability to lead, inspire and train a team
- Strong clientele background
- Prior management or industry experience
- Flexibility to work nights, weekends, and holidays
- Proficiency with MS applications (Word, excel, etc), Apple Products, Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
At Peloton, the health and well-being of our employees is of the utmost importance to us. In addition to a competitive base salary with generous bonus potential, we are proud to offer a comprehensive benefits plan and paid time off to all full-time employees. Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and hires only on the basis of skills and experience.
For more information about Peloton and how we are revolutionizing the fitness industry, please visit our website
Meet Some of Peloton Cycle's Employees
Director, Business Development
Ryan is responsible for creating the signature style of Peloton's retail locations. He ensures the décor of all stores reflects the luxury brand's high-end aesthetic.
Back to top