Site Reliability Engineer
Peloton is looking for a Senior DevOps engineer to join our technical operations team. We are a small, fast-paced, growing team of engineers tackling challenging problems at scale and headquartered in Manhattan. We are powered by an ecosystem of about a dozen RESTful services and plan to surface more than 120,000 hours of video in the next year. Software engineers with interest and/or experience in system automation are also encouraged to apply for this position.
- Very experienced with Linux system and database administration. We have Ubuntu, PostgreSQL, Redis, Cassandra.
- Experience developing and monitoring mission critical systems.
- Knowledge of and a passion for centralized configuration such as chef, puppet, or ansible. We use Chef.
- Significant experience and a love for data modeling, relational and otherwise deep interest in systems, operations, devops
- Experience with or interest in learning about streaming applications and media servers (e.g., Wowza, Elemental Live)
- Experience with HTTP servers. We use Nginx.
- Experience building tools and systems to enable other developers to build great things
- Bonus: experience configuring and monitoring CDNs. We use Akamai, Cloudfront, Cloudflare.
Founded in 2012, Peloton has transformed the at-home fitness experience by creating a bike that merges high-design with modern technology to provide access to live streaming and on demand indoor cycling classes led by elite instructors. With a state of the art studio, the best instructors and content distribution, Peloton delivers an intense high-energy workout that motivates, while positively changing the mind and body.
Meet Some of Peloton Cycle's Employees
Senior Manager, Operations
Rita and her Customer Experience Team deal with the division of Inside Sales. She handles all of the logistics of the Peloton product to make sure everything runs smoothly.
Back to top