Site Reliability Engineer
Peloton is looking for a Senior DevOps engineer to join our technical operations team. We are a small, fast-paced, growing team of engineers tackling challenging problems at scale and headquartered in Manhattan. We are powered by an ecosystem of about a dozen RESTful services and plan to surface more than 120,000 hours of video in the next year. Software engineers with interest and/or experience in system automation are also encouraged to apply for this position.
- Very experienced with Linux system and database administration. We have Ubuntu, PostgreSQL, Redis, Cassandra.
- Experience developing and monitoring mission critical systems.
- Knowledge of and a passion for centralized configuration such as chef, puppet, or ansible. We use Chef.
- Significant experience and a love for data modeling, relational and otherwise deep interest in systems, operations, devops
- Experience with or interest in learning about streaming applications and media servers (e.g., Wowza, Elemental Live)
- Experience with HTTP servers. We use Nginx.
- Experience building tools and systems to enable other developers to build great things
- Bonus: experience configuring and monitoring CDNs. We use Akamai, Cloudfront, Cloudflare.
Founded in 2012, Peloton has transformed the at-home fitness experience by creating a bike that merges high-design with modern technology to provide access to live streaming and on demand indoor cycling classes led by elite instructors. With a state of the art studio, the best instructors and content distribution, Peloton delivers an intense high-energy workout that motivates, while positively changing the mind and body.
Back to top