Software Engineer - Data
As a Software Engineer on the Data team, you will be working with a team of software engineers to build the backend infrastructure that drives the Peloton platform. We're looking for someone passionate about coding and data. You will also take ownership of Peloton's existing data pipelines to improve them, scale them, and build new pipelines.
- Coding to ensure high level of data quality for the BI/Analytics team
- Coding to transform data and move it to a suite of 3rd-party tools
- Writing SQL queries to perform rigorous analysis
- Ensuring Peloton’s data pipelines are highly available and in good health
- Experience in Objected Oriented programming
- Experience in modern programming language (Java, Python, etc)
- Experience accessing data via RESTful APIs
- Experience working with data from SaaS, Web, and/or mobile products
- High proficiency with SQL and document/NOSQL data stores
- Proficiency with ETL development
- Passion for data, understanding of how to work with large data sets
- Passion for test-driven development and using it to preserve data pipeline integrity
Founded in 2012, Peloton has transformed the at-home fitness experience by creating a bike that merges high-design with modern technology to provide access to live streaming and on demand indoor cycling classes led by elite instructors. With a state of the art studio, the best instructors and content distribution, Peloton delivers an intense high-energy workout that motivates, while positively changing the mind and body.
Meet Some of Peloton Cycle's Employees
Senior Manager, Operations
Rita and her Customer Experience Team deal with the division of Inside Sales. She handles all of the logistics of the Peloton product to make sure everything runs smoothly.
Back to top