Peloton Field Operations are seeking a Service Coordinator to join their growing team!
At Peloton, we're committed to delivery the highest standard of customer service. We're looking for world class brand ambassadors who are passionate about fitness, excited about the Peloton mission, and committed to providing our customers with nothing short of world-class customer service. This is a full-time position and the rate of pay will range from $14-$16 / hour.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Perform all vehicle routing and customer scheduling for the National Field Operations Network
- Serve as the point of contact and problem solver for customers at all stages of the delivery process (initial scheduling, rescheduling requests, delivery status, service requests, etc.)
- Ensure the efficient routing of vehicles to minimize travel time and maximize efficiency
- Perform point of sale operations and customer account changes for our teams on the road
- Constantly evaluate the efficiency of routes including travel times, traffic patterns, zip code delivery zones, etc.
IDEAL CANDIDATES WILL HAVE:
- An outgoing, dynamic personality, and excellent communication skills
- Superior customer service and computer skills on a Mac platform
- Ability to work well both independently and in a team atmosphere
- Excellent problem solving skills, and the ability to troubleshoot problems and think on your feet in a fast paced environment
- Ability to deal effectively with a wide range of personalities
- Excellent work ethic, relentless attention to detail and superior analytical skills
- Experience with vehicle routing and customer scheduling preferred
Founded in 2012, Peloton transformed the at-home fitness experience by creating a bike that merges high-design with modern technology to provide access to live streaming and on demand indoor cycling classes led by elite instructors. With a state of the art studio, the best instructors and content distribution, Peloton delivers an intense high-energy workout that motivates, while positively changing the mind and body.
Meet Some of Peloton Cycle's Employees
Director, Business Development
Ryan is responsible for creating the signature style of Peloton's retail locations. He ensures the décor of all stores reflects the luxury brand's high-end aesthetic.
Back to top