Senior Software Development Engineer In Test
Engineering at Peloton is an interesting intersection of software and hardware challenges. Peloton's test engineering team is looking for experienced, well-rounded Senior Software Development Engineer In Test to go around breaking things early on in the development lifecycle. You are demanding of high quality products and believe in (almost) all things automated. You'll develop creative solutions, scalable tools and infrastructure that help our engineers with development, testing and releases. It's an opportunity to have a huge impact on the Peloton's engineering quality by encouraging test engineering practices early and across multiple platforms.
- Strong programming skills obtained through a degree or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years developing automation frameworks and tooling tests for mobile and web platforms.
- Experience in mocking subsystems and building unit/integration test frameworks is helpful.
- Experience with cloud infrastructure (AWS, Azure) and provisioning (Chef, Ansible) is an added bonus.
- Experience with testing video streaming systems is an added bonus.
- Work with engineers and product managers to create, implement, and improve testing approaches for our web, mobile and API products
- Advocate for software development best practices (CI, testing, UX, responsive design, etc.)
- Architect and implement scalable tools, infrastructure, and test frameworks that help engineers develop, test, debug, and release.
- Help in write backend, integration, and API tests.
- Help in driving adoption of best practices in testing and maintainability.
- Help in mentoring and coaching.
Founded in 2012, Peloton has transformed the at-home fitness experience by creating a bike that merges high-design with modern technology to provide access to live streaming and on demand indoor cycling classes led by elite instructors. With a state of the art studio, the best instructors and content distribution, Peloton delivers an intense high-energy workout that motivates, while positively changing the mind and body.
Meet Some of Peloton Cycle's Employees
Director, Business Development
Ryan is responsible for creating the signature style of Peloton's retail locations. He ensures the décor of all stores reflects the luxury brand's high-end aesthetic.
Back to top