Security Operations Engineer
Peloton is looking for a multi-platform Security Engineer with a diverse set of skills that can thrive in a challenging and rewarding environment. The successful candidate will work across the organization to drive deployment and operations of managed security services at scale. This position involves understanding and working with a broad spectrum of security principles, architectures, and technologies. It is imperative the candidate not only have the technical prerequisites, but also has the ability operate at a strategic level. The right candidate should be high energy, with a focus on results, as well as self motivated.
- A minimum of 5 years of proven work experience as a Security Engineer.
- Demonstrated experience developing a security program.
- Hands-on experience configuring, deploying and managing security systems, including, but not limited to: web application firewalls, intrusion detection systems, SIEM and log management, endpoint protection, and vulnerability assessment technologies.
- Full-stack knowledge of IT infrastructure, including but not limited to: AWS cloud services, IP networks, applications, databases, operating systems.
- Understanding of diverse regulatory standards such as PCI DSS requirements and SOX regulations.
- Experience with performing risk assessments to evaluate system risk and make appropriate recommendations on risk control.
- Technical knowledge on operating system security leveraging configuration standards such as CIS, NIST, and DISA.
- Security+ (or better) certification is desirable.
- Strong written and verbal English skills.
Job Responsibilities will include:
- Develop security architectures and strategic security roadmaps, and bring them to life.Manage technical security operations.
- Respond to challenging inquiries related to security topics and security services.
- Prepare and document organizational security policies, standards, guidelines and procedures.
- Evaluate and respond to technical security alerts to ensure compliance with incident response plans.
- Ability to interpret and communicate the value proposition surrounding security services.
- Promote secure design principles and a security-focused outlook across the organization
- Interpret regulatory standards including but not limited to the PCI DSS and SOX into information technology implementation.
Any of these Skills are highly desirable:
- Scripting experience
- AWS, RHCE, CCNA and/or CISSP certifications.
Founded in 2012, Peloton has transformed the at-home fitness experience by creating a bike that merges high design with modern technology to provide access to live-streaming and on-demand indoor cycling classes led by elite instructors. With a start of the art studio and the best instructors and content distribution, Peloton delivers an intense high-energy workout that motivates, while positively changing the mind and body.
Meet Some of Peloton Cycle's Employees
Senior Manager, Operations
Rita and her Customer Experience Team deal with the division of Inside Sales. She handles all of the logistics of the Peloton product to make sure everything runs smoothly.
Back to top